Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

One that Home + Away missed out on.....

Comments

• Options
    Remember that quite well.We didnt get a kick.

I used to rate that the best hat trick I ever saw live.

Until Sir Clive.
  • Options
    Can remember thinking "who the bloody hell is he?" as they read out the team lineups.
  • Options
    yup selhurst was mobbed that day... good away turnout by the mickey mousers;-)
  • Options
    We were hopelessly outclassed that night.
  • Options
    I remeber that night..... minto hit the post early and for years I argued my dad that if that had gone in it would have been different story...

he told me i was an idiot...
  • Options
    that was a bloody good hattrick to be fair.

And to to think ole ronny will always be remember more for that miss against Villa
  • Options
    Didn't Liverpool wear their Silver away kit that game - I've always liked that :-)
  • Options
    yeah i think it was the silver/grey away kit...always remember thinking that would be quite a nice hair colour to have one day
  • Options
    and is it :-)
  • Options
    sure is ledge, i blame charlton!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I believe the colour was called 'Battleship Grey'
  • Options
    I think we ended up copying it the year after .....
  • Options
    Remember it well, and I also remember walking away thinking 'oh well, they were so good.' and excepting and admiring it. I wonder if we would have got booed off nowadays?
  • Options
    We were absolutely hammered that night. After that match we knew we were doomed, many tears at Selhurstschwitz that night!

We got our first silver/battleship grey kit for the 88/89 season, retro-kit fans!