Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guess the time

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
of the first booing on Saturday.

21 minutes

Comments

• Options
    When the team is read out.;0)
  • Options
    I booed to get the first one in at the wolves game only to be told that someone booed when halfords name was read out
  • Options
    When I taste the beer in the ground!
  • Options
    Taken from the News Shopper:

Valley to be Exorcised

Fears that Charlton's ground, The Valley, is haunted have grown throughout the season and manager Alan Pardew is taking no chances. "The players' games are being affected. Every time they even pass the ball slightly incorrectly the undead seem to pipe up with booing." Local cleric Rev. Ure Alvin Alarf is to perform the ceremoany before the Southampton match this Saturday. "It is a privilege to help the team out and try to get them to push on to a playoff place." He joked: "Usually we try to raise spirits at a match, not quell them." The head of the recently formed Charlton supporters club P.A.R.D.S.O.U.T, was too busy staring at a picture of former Charlton manager, Alan Curbishley, to comment.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]perform the ceremoany before the Southampton match this Saturday.

Lol, very good.
  • Options
    Didn't Southampton have St Mary's exorcised before we played there? They then went on to beat us and win there for the first time...so maybe it's not such a daft idea!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]I booed to get the first one in at the wolves game only to be told that someone booed when halfords name was read out

i wasn;t at the game so it wasn't me LOL