Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scarves!

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
Did you see the Liverpool v Arsenal game earlier in the week. What a show of support from the kop at the end, not sure why i am surprised they have been doing it for year.
Now it is spring and we dont need scarves to keep our necks cosy how about raising them aloft during the game as a mark of support like the kop?

What do you think?

Comments

• Options
    i think it is a great idea but a few people would want to do it the barcelona /madrid way and wave white hankies
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]Did you see the Liverpool v Arsenal game earlier in the week. What a show of support from the kop at the end, not sure why i am surprised they have been doing it for year.
    Now it is spring and we dont need scarves to keep our necks cosy how about raising them aloft during the game as a mark of support like the kop?

What do you think?

You start it and the rest of us will join in.
  • Options
    Newcasltle, Man City last season gave fans free scarves and even more recently was the derby game between man u and city to recognise the 50 years of Munich, a great site, and something which unites the club and fans
  • Options
    very very suprised we never went down the free scarf at a big game route, sounds a very 'Charlton' thing to do.

Would be good if everyone held them aloft during a VFR
  • Options
    would look good even though im not into scarves i would join in
  • Options
    What about holding up a West Ham one ?

Cunningstunt & I could do that :-)
  • Options
    What about a reversible 'clapper' on the reverse side is a picture of a red n white scarf ;o)
  • Options
    i hate them clappers, and then the message on the screen "make some noise"............i see Fulham done it recently at a home game
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]Did you see the Liverpool v Arsenal game earlier in the week. What a show of support from the kop at the end, not sure why i am surprised they have been doing it for year.

What do you think?

Hate it when they go on about 'special atmosphere' on European nights etc at Anfield. We all know that when they play teams like us and Fulham etc that the atmosphere isnt all that from their fans. They are only up for it in the big games.
  • Options
    MAKE SOME NOISE
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]i think it is a great idea but a few people would want to do it the barcelona /madrid way and wave white hankies
    Surely that's something the French do! :-p
  • Options
    people still wear scarves?
  • Options
    how about giving away free ski hats...............let the 80's come back
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]very very suprised we never went down the free scarf at a big game route, sounds a very 'Charlton' thing to do.

Would be good if everyone held them aloft during a VFR
    do this after the teams have been read out before the game starts
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]how about giving away free ski hats...............let the 80's come back[/quote]

Yes i still have mine
  • Options
    quote][cite]Posted By: people still wear scarves [/quote]

Yes and Hats, gloves and when really cold thermal underwear!!! I may be a geordie lass but not typical of those up north
  • Options
    Most geordie lasses don't wear any underwear