Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boothroyd out! ;-)

Watford 0 - Barnsley 3...this division is simply mad...

Comments

• Options
    very peculiar scoreline, particularly after Barnsley's efforts on Sunday.

Watford getting the jitters may give us another chink of light. I can easily see Palace going there and winning.
  • Options
    i was gobsmacked at that result. they could have gone top Watford. Weird bloody division
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]very peculiar scoreline, particularly after Barnsley's efforts on Sunday.

Watford getting the jitters may give us another chink of light. I can easily see Palace going there and winning.

thats what worries me smudge i can see Palace winning all of there remeining games.I dont think Hull would have appreciated the break of 2 weeks,they were on a fantastic roll and you just want the games to come thick and fast.Unfortunately i think Palace are nailed on for the play off's.
  • Options
    please don't say that NSS , that's too depressing , how can that team/squad/manager finish above ours.. i'm not having it!!
  • Options
    palace in the play off final .......: yes please
  • Options
    I think Palace will have to win 3 and draw 1 of their remaining games to make the play offs. That is extremely unlikely with their remaining games.
  • Options
    There'll be a few more surprises yet.

It's the teams that handle the tension & pressure that'll come through now - those with jittery players could miss out regardless of how good they are.
  • Options
    I think that one of Brissle City, Hull and Watford will implode meaning that two places are up for grabs. I'm confident that win three and draw one of our last four will see us sneak in there.
  • Options
    Warnock is a better manager than Pardew hands down. His style is not always pleasing but one thing he has done this year is play the youngsters

At the Valley he went for experience and they lost, so now he has gone back to his kids and they looked refreshingly attractive at Stoke so good luck to him
  • Options
    I think Stoke,land Watford are going to bottle it............watch for us, and Ipswich in the play offs, along with Palace and Wolves with Bristol and WBA going up automatically