Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Karen Brady coooorrrrrr and David Sullivan arrested nt

nt

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2008
    Doesn't surprise me one little bit.

See my previous thread about them a while back - they're seemingly up to their necks in it!

(Damn, how come I can't seem to do links anymore? Is it just me?)

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=8018&page=1#Item_4
  • Options
    Could someone elaborate please? Eight litres of mead seems to have affected my co-ordination
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Could someone elaborate please? Eight litres of mead seems to have affected my co-ordination

They've been arrested by City of London police in connection with their ongoing investigations into corruption in football.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    nope, still can't do it!
    :o(
  • Options
    Oh good, do you reckon she'll still be preaching and harping in her column in the currant?
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    'Karen' is spelt with one R, not two. Never trust anyone whose parents were so thick they couldn't spell their daughter's own name correctly. Plus she's married to that little twonk Peschisolido - whose name quite literally translates to "Fishing for money". Leroy's verdict? Guilty as sin - send her down.
  • Options
    would love to be corrupted by Brady
  • Options
    My mate was , years ago in Tenerife
  • Options
    lucky git
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    that little twonk Peschisolido - whose name quite literally translates to "Fishing for money". .

ha, that made me laugh !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]My mate was , years ago in Tenerife

elaborate please
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Ignore wrong thread!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]My mate was , years ago in Tenerife

elaborate please

Well she was on holiday with her Nan and a certain ex-england player who has a bar out there tried to get his mate to pull her for him but she was having none of it and my mate tubbed her instead . This was about 17 years ago mind