Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vertigo

BDLBDL
edited April 2008 in Not Sports Related
Thanks to Dick for sending me the link - you HAVE to watch the following in Full Screen - NOT for those with Vertigo

Comments

• Options
    that made me feel a bit odd i never have been bothered by heights but that would do me in
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    My usual attitude to heights is a bit "well, it's been here for X years without falling down", or "it's been built and tested, it'll be fine", so I'm OK.

Then you watch that and notice half of it is missing, with a small iron bar left. So sod that!

Credit where credit's due though, they've got some balls walking along the pipe/bar bits.
  • Options
    that was crazy .. almost unreal
  • Options
    Love it, the man had real nuts taping that. I've always worked at heights and never been bothered by them but that took somke cojones.
  • Options
    Jezus, felt a bit like playing a computer game. Wouldn't get me up there on that brittle concrete... crazyness.
  • Options
    Someone at work was sick looking at it!
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Good video but not for me as i get giddy just changing the light bulbs.Anyway it's not the fall that kills you it's just the sudden stop.
  • Options
    Dont mind heights, but the wobbly video made me feel sick.
    Wouldnt get me doing it though !!
  • Options
    that is bloody amazing!