Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well Done Charlton Retail Department :o)

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
Just had a look on the website and Charlton have finally listened to the female fans!!

They have bought out a new range of clothing for the female fans in Red and White (and Black) :o)! (Not pink and green!! )

Really thought about it this time and come up with some really nice items.

Bit cheesy having "Footie Chick" on them but hey you can't have everything in life (part of me quite likes it though! ;o)

So I'll be in the shop on Sat getting a few tops for my holibobs!

:o)

Comments

• Options
    What they got then? oven mits with CAFC on em ? or dish cloths ?
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind a Charlton ironing board cover to go in the spare (charlton) room - I've got all my charlton stuff in there and have to iron my work shirts in there (she refuses to do it - modern women eh)

oi henry - get on it ;0)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]What they got then? oven mits with CAFC on em ? or dish cloths ?

Cheeky!!! Brave from behind a keyboard ;o)
  • Options
    they havent got charlton water bottles. I used to have one - loved it.
  • Options
    the water bottle i use at the gym is a charlton water bottle!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]What they got then? oven mits with CAFC on em ? or dish cloths ?

I actually have both !!!

Well, my wife has.....
  • Options
    what about the charlton hoover bags has she got them yet?
  • Options
    fanastic that has saved me worrying what to get the good for chrimbo
  • Options
    was hoping they would do strimmers, shovels, hoes etc and i could buy em for the wife so she could do the garden while in at footie.
  • Options
    I'm gonna start calling Maria Footie Chick I think........
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2008
    I see the shirts are now a Tenner I like the Blue one but the only sizes left are Hankerchief or Tent size.
  • Options
    If they do the tent size i will have five..........i am sadly built for comfort now and not for speed