Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Sponsor is the club hot, warm, cold, freezing to

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
getting one Henry ?

Comments

• Options
    how about we pass the hat around and the team could be sponsored by CharltonLife.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]getting one Henry ?

The trick is to not accept the premis of a question as once you have you will find that you are no longer in control of the situation.
  • Options
    Booooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!1

You're no fun.
  • Options
    to be serious for once...........club or sponser probably waiting to see which division we are in before deciding.

Will make a difference if we are prominent on MOTD at primetime rather than 5 secs on a sunday morning in a championship round-up prog.
  • Options
    headlines you thought you'd never see :

'GolfAddick in Talking Sense Shocker' !!
  • Options
    I'm thinking it will be a Chinese company - bloke down the club shop told me :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]I'm thinking it will be a Chinese company - bloke down the club shop told me :-)

Amoy?...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]I'm thinking it will be a Chinese company - bloke down the club shop told me :-)

New Mings of Welling?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]I'm thinking it will be a Chinese company - bloke down the club shop told me :-)[/quote]

SEE WOO, Cash and Carry
  • Options
    Surely their aren´t too many Chinese companies that will go bankrupt in the next year or 2???

(although we´ll find em!)