Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sellotape Stand

Just got my QPR tickets and I'm sitting in the Lower Tier, Row L of the Sellotape Stand.

Can someone make this a sticky please

Comments

• Options
    why do you want people to know where you sitting - so they can come over and stick one on you?
  • Options
    so they are selling the Lower Tier allocation now are they... that would've been nice to know on the OS seeing as that was what I was holding out for...
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Hnery how comes your not in the directors box you could meet tara beckworth coooooooorrrr... and Noami Campbell.
  • Options
    thought only Upper Tier were available ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite] tara beckworth coooooooorrrr... and Noami Campbell.
    and Charlie Block
  • Options
    Whats wrong with the upper tier Isawleaburnscore
  • Options
    you can't see the goal line...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: palcafc[/cite]Whats wrong with the upper tier Isawleaburnscore

WSS is nail on head, last time I went I could barely see the goal due to the shape of the stand from the Upper

and also, Upper Tier will definitely sell out, Lower Tier may not, so that gives you a chance of moving backwards if you're buried at the front surrounded by siddarns
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Hnery how comes your not in the directors box you could meet tara beckworth coooooooorrrr... and Noami Campbell.

Small directors box + London game + Supporters' Director low down pecking order + wanting to sit with friends and family = away end.

Those two not really my type : -)
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]so they are selling the Lower Tier allocation now are they... that would've been nice to know on the OS seeing as that was what I was holding out for...

Sorry, don't know. Rang up for some tickets and that's what they sent.
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]why do you want people to know where you sitting - so they can come over and stick one on you?

Thank you B. At least someone got it ; - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Not having a pop at you Henners... just thought the Club would have been more forthcoming as I probably wasn't the only one holding on
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]

Not having a pop at you Henners... just thought the Club would have been more forthcoming as I probably wasn't the only one holding on

Maybe I've got the lower tier to myself : - (
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]

Maybe I've got the lower tier to myself : - (

Unfortunately (for you) Henry, me and my lot are in the Lower tier as well. I apologise now in advance for any drunken behaviour you may be forced to witness.
    ;o)

The fella in the ticket office said we'd sold about 950 when I went down there this afty. I too thought it was upper tier only, so am pleasantly surprised that i've got lower - even if it does mean sitting near Henry!!!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]why do you want people to know where you sitting - so they can come over and stick one on you?[/quote]better get there early just in case there is no injury time and miss my once in a lifetime chance
  • Options
    Will tickets be on sale on Saturday? i wont get a chance to get down beforehand.
  • Options
    Watch it - those QPR fans are a bit viscous....
  • Options
    where are we suzi?
  • Options
    I was thought the upper tier were on sale that's why I bought my tickets early (I have yet to look at my tickets). I'd rather not go if they are lower tier tickets as the view is non existent.
  • Options
    Only been to the friendly there.. (Benty's first game I think- when he scored his hattrick)

What's the general consenus about which tier is best, then. Surely the Lower's better than the upper, was a weird view as I remember...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]where are we suzi?

lower i think!
  • Options
    Its called the Sellotape stand because its right next to the Blue Peter garden.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't go to the game, but I'm hoping to tape it.
  • Options
    from ticket news on Official Site : 'Charlton have been given an initial allocation of 1,650 seats in the upper tier of the School End at Loftus Road, priced £22 adults, £13 over 60s and U21s, and £8 U16s.

What's more, U8s can gain free admission, but must be accompanied by an adult. QPR may ask for proof of age at the turnstiles, and may refuse admission to anyone who is unable to do so.

Should the upper tier sell out, the Addicks can have a further allocation of around 1,400 seats in the lower tier of the School End.'

I'm confused here. Have we already sold out the Upper Tier or have they started selling the lower tier early as they anticipate a sell-out. We should be told.
  • Options
    will our stand be empty as none of us can find the end ?
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]will our stand be empty as none of us can find the end ?

No but the tape might get stuck
  • Options
    Bring back good old fashioned terracing and pay on the day
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Bring back good old fashioned terracing and pay on the day

.......and bog rolls!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite].......and bog rolls!
    Carter is the best with bog rolls. As demonstrated at Colchester, he can launch the things an incredible 200

millimetres.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite].......and bog rolls!
    Carter is the best with bog rolls. As demonstrated at Colchester, he can launch the things an incredible 200

millimetres.

If he is in the upper tier at QPR he might be able to lob them a bit further...that's if he can smuggle the bog roll through security.