Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saints to sell out Jimmy Seed

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
Sold 2,700 so final 350 sent to them yesterday.

Should be a decent atmosphere.

Comments

• Options
    Unless we are not 3-0 up after 5 minutes of course
  • Options
    I thought the away fans were in the south stand?
  • Options
    they all live in london
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]I thought the away fans were in the south stand?

I only put it up because i knew he would nag about it....
  • Options
    Well we need to win this one (how many times have we said that?) a loss and our season is all but over, lets hope everyone gets behind the team like we used to....fingers crossed, its my last game before returning to Oz, so would be great to go out with a bang! (The right sort of course!)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Unless we are not 3-0 up after 5 minutes of course[/quote]

Really no way more like its 0-0 and we mis passed the ball and the boo boys will be on there backs
  • Options
    or we play really shite and the people boo,but we're not aloud to do that are we ;-)
  • Options
    come on NSS credit to the opposition colchester and alike are good sides
  • Options
    could be the biggest crowd of the season if the sun comes out
  • Options
    as rockys bird said WIN!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]I thought the away fans were in the south stand?

I only put it up because i knew he would nag about it....

You see, constant nagging works.

I'll tell your missus next time I see her ; -)
  • Options
    Not looking forward to hearing "O when the saints go marching in" being sung over and over again like a stuck record. O please Charlton score a couple of early goals and shut them up!
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Not looking forward to hearing "O when the saints go marching in" being sung over and over again like a stuck record. O please Charlton score a couple of early goals and shut them up!

Think of me I have to live among the inbreds (although not as inbred as Portsmouth) and if we lose suddenly everyone is a "Saints supporter" so they can have a pop. The rest of the time they are the usual glory hunters (Manyoo, Arse etc). I just hope we get at least a draw.

Mind you I did give them shit when we won earlier in the season. But as usual after we won none of them supported Southampton and they reverted to glory hunting.

COME ON YOU ADDICKS
  • Options
    they've always had a decent following though so not surprised.
  • Options
    Likely to be quite a few in the home end tomorrow, have read a number of reports of Saints fans getting tickets in the West Stand.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Likely to be quite a few in the home end tomorrow, have read a number of reports of Saints fans getting tickets in the West Stand.
    yup my FD and three of his mates are in the West
  • Options
    Gotta say of all the games I have been to this season the Saints fans down at Southampton have been the most Rowdiest by far !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Likely to be quite a few in the home end tomorrow, have read a number of reports of Saints fans getting tickets in the West Stand.

I wouldn't worry they'll be easy to pick out & will be thrown out the first time they get up from their seats cos our lot will all be fast asleep!
  • Options
    The stewards just need to look for the people that aren't booing and throw those out. Either they are Southampton or not real supporters!
  • Options
    It's not even that difficult, on past experiences, just look for the ones wearing the away teams shirts!!