Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Urgent: Valley Floyd Rd CD

If anybody has a VFR CD they can sell me, or anybody can get me a high quality MP3 of the song I'd be very very grateful, will pay for it, anything. Need it for my dad's funeral next week and my copy has vanished (empty CD case) and my sister's copy has a scratch.

Please help, really really need this and quick, funeral could be as early as next Thurs.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2008
    I have it, Hope this works go to

http://w16.easy-share.com/1700071337.html

There is a free download link on the bottom left - just let the clock count down and enter the letters to download
  • Options
    Do you need anything else? RRR? If so whisper to me and I'll get a copy to you.

Dave
  • Options
    have one if needed whisper me with your details
  • Options
    well done lads

hope all goes well andy chin up mate been there me self
  • Options
    sorry to hear bout your dad fella
  • Options
    sorry to hear of your loss andy
  • Options
    Thanks everybody (especially davidcafc) real life saver and your thoughts (and media file) a very much appreciated by me and my family
  • Options
    Andy i'm sorry mate. Remember meeting him in the Con Club before a game last year.

Hope you and you're family are ok.
  • Options
    My thoughts are with You and your Family.
    Ray
  • Options
    Sorry to hear mate. Thoughts are with you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    got to say it's lovely when we can help out our own..

RA- hope you and yours are ok and come out of this stronger!
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that. RIP. Hope he gets the send off he deserves.
  • Options
    My condolences mate, hope you are all bearing up after your sad loss.
  • Options
    give him a proper Charlton send off mate,my thoughts go out to you and your family.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear your sad news Andy, the thoughts of all the Killer clan are with you and your family.