Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Seip

Did anyone notice him refuse to come off on Saturday for Plymouth? He's been put on the the transfer list today by Sturrock because wouldn't come off the pitch to be substituted. Never heard of that before, some of our players can't get off quick enough!

Comments

• Options
    think you'll find he refused to be a sub, ie sit on the bench, and has been transfer listed.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Cheers, stick and wrong end come to mind!
  • Options
    what's going on with this bloke,has he got on yet?
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]what's going on with this bloke,has he got on yet?

The above suggests that he's back at Plymouth...

DOH!!!!! Bloody old threads!!!!!! IGNORE!!!!!!
  • Options
    He has to be better than Doherty ? Give him a chance v Swindon, can't be any worse.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]He has to be better than Doherty ? Give him a chance v Swindon, can't be any worse.

this. Mate who is longterm Plymouth fan rates him...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Wheresmeticket?[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]He has to be better than Doherty ? Give him a chance v Swindon, can't be any worse.

this. Mate who is longterm Plymouth fan rates him...

Man after my own heart. Must have seen Doherty v Colchester, shocking.
  • Options
    did you go brighton ? he was our mom
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]did you go brighton ? he was our mom

Sorry, but Doherty's had a whole half season and has really not lived up to his billing apart from a couple of individual performances. I can't see anything wrong with giving this boy Seip a go ?
  • Options
    Didn't Seip star in a recent thumping of Plymouth by Swindon ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]Didn't Seip star in a recent thumping of Plymouth by Swindon ?

Is that rhetorical ? Either way you let me know...

The way I see it, we've signed this boy to play centre back and there is literally not a centre back in this league who could play as bad as Doherty did yesterday, lets give Seip a chance, what's the point otherwise ?
  • Options
    I was half-remembering that it was his last match for Plymouth when they got hammered by Swindon in the Cup.

So I just posted it in the hope that someone would say if it was true or not

Anyway, I had a look, and yes, Seip did play in a 4-0 defeat to Swindon right before he joined us
  • Options
    And he is primarily a right back
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TEL[/cite]And he is primarily a right back
    According to our OS. Plymouth fans suggest he's a centre back who can play right back.
  • Options
    Not even on the bench today . Why did we sign him ?
  • Options
    I doubt he'd have many offers as I'm sure the club would see this and try and stamp it out
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]Not even on the bench today . Why did we sign him ?
    Defensive cover as Francis was a doubt at the time, with Solly injured.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Richard J[/cite]Not even on the bench today . Why did we sign him ?[/quote]

As cover - Dailly was suspended for four games after a second sending off.

His loan spell ends on the 8th Jan, so he should still be with us.
  • Options
    At least he learnt something from his time with us - cheers for yesterday!
  • Options
    Apart from the mistake I thought he was ok yesterday but no better than what we have already . He certainly did not have a turn of pace .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought he looked like the proverbial carthorse. Extremely glad he got nowhere near our first team.

Just watched the MK Dons vs Plymouth hi-lights from midweek and he put one in his own net in that game.
  • Options
    Thought he looked fairly solid in the air, but obviously not match fit. People will always latch onto one horror-error, and maybe rightly so, but his overall contribution wasn't so dreadful.
  • Options
    He obviously enjoyed his time here and wanted to give a little something back.
  • Options
    http://www.bradfordcityfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10266~2474826,00.html
    Parky trying to get as many Charlton rejects as possible.