Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

F A Cup Semi's

After our very unfortunate defeat in the replay at The Hawthorns (can't wait to see Dickson in full flow next season), I just can't help thinking where we should be going this weekend, rather than a 240 each way trip to Devon.

Mind you I can't wait to set off for a weekend of over indulgenece tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    See other thread Item D.

Poncing off friends again.
  • Options
    feel the same, its all about right time at the right place.
  • Options
    reminds me of the year we lost to gillingham and we'd have had a free run to the final, against burnley, millwall(who got to the final), tranmere and sunderland just around the time spotty parker was being tapped up by chelsea ... but i know i'm a rarity but i don't begrudge parker moving to chelsea to secure his families future even tho in hindsight it was a bad move for him... he could have broken his leg against gillingham and never played again!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]reminds me of the year we lost to gillingham and we'd have had a free run to the final, against burnley, millwall(who got to the final), tranmere and sunderland just around the time spotty parker was being tapped up by chelsea ... but i know i'm a rarity but i don't begrudge parker moving to chelsea to secure his families future even tho in hindsight it was a bad move for him... he could have broken his leg against gillingham and never played again!!

And we would have lost all that money. That's was the club's thinking.
  • Options
    good point guinness, similar to the reid scenario (a bit anyway)