Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CCJs and Championship Clubs

After reading the thread on Southamptons current financial problems; following on from QPR having cleared their (at the time massive debts), guess which of our Championship colleagues has the most CURRENT CCJs against them?

Comments

• Options
    Palarse?
  • Options
    cardiff??

or poss leicestor??
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Palarse?

In one.

Jordan is well and truly in the cack. 28 CCJs with 14 marked 'unsatisfied'. I do so hope he hurries up nd pays our 'Dowie' costs.
  • Options
    Palace... I remember how much you love to keep tabs on them, almost like a second club thing

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Palace... I remember how much you love to keep tabs on them, almost like a second club thing

;-)

Moi.

I just intend to show one day who really is the moron/imbecile.

The man is nothing more than a jumped up (allbeit lucky) barrow boy and I can't wait to shove it right down his throat. And I'll be about two inches away from his face when it happens.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Uuuuurggghhhh - the thought of being two metres from that geezers boat fills my throat with bile, let alone 2 inches!
  • Options
    A former player of Palarse (left last season) told me he was convinced SJ batted for the other side, this is not just me swiping! He said there were a few strange goings on!
  • Options
    In my all to uncharacteristic state on the train home I am now praying that it is the 'Orange one' in all his Palarsedome!
  • Options
    A few years back when Trevor nasal spray was manager of Palarse, I went with my brother in law (Palarse fan) to watch them play. I was astonished then how they ran their catering outlets with virtually no stock. They ran out of hot food during half time/ I said at the time that they were clearly in financial trouble. Ok so no shit Sherlock but from what I gather from by brother in law, not much as changed.
  • Options
    EDF Energy (or one of the other leccy suppliers) tried to issue a winding-up order against palace about a year ago over an unpaid bill. Jordan turns-up at court, hands over the cash and says it was "missed" when they changed finance directors. How can you "miss" a bill, a reminder, a further 3 or 4 chasers, the first court judgement and then only notice it when you get notice of an impending winding-up order?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]A former player of Palarse (left last season) told me he was convinced SJ batted for the other side, this is not just me swiping! He said there were a few strange goings on!

I have heard on good authority that that is true (alledgedly)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]EDF Energy (or one of the other leccy suppliers) tried to issue a winding-up order against palace about a year ago over an unpaid bill. Jordan turns-up at court, hands over the cash and says it was "missed" when they changed finance directors. How can you "miss" a bill, a reminder, a further 3 or 4 chasers, the first court judgement and then only notice it when you get notice of an impending winding-up order?

I've heard that has happened a lot. He likes going to court apparently!
  • Options
    I stand to be corrected but I seem to remember a case where the printer who did the Palace Programme withheld all the programmes hours before a game and refused to hand them over until an outstanding bill was paid.