Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

amir khan

no arguement over the talent he has,but that fight saturday he has might be a wbo elimator,and looking at the box rec of the other guy,who cant punch never beat any notable fighter and fights in denmark,and drawn two,you wonder why hes not fighting jon thaxton?

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]no arguement over the talent he has,but that fight saturday he has might be a wbo elimator,and looking at the box rec of the other guy,who cant punch never beat any notable fighter and fights in denmark,and drawn two,you wonder why hes not fighting jon thaxton?

At this stage Thaxton might well beat him and he is climbing the ladder by sidestepping him.

If both stay undefeated there will be more money to be made later.

Changing the subject slightly if Hatton is carrying on why won't he fight Witter?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    Changing the subject slightly if Hatton is carrying on why won't he fight Witter?

Because he is likely to lose IMO.

I think Hatton lost a bit of that burning desire a boxer really needs after his beating from Mayweather.
  • Options
    The last fight was a good test for him. Definitely seems like a step back.

I always wonder when he'll get off ITV and on the pay-per-view undercards.
  • Options
    afka your right,he not going to want a hungry witter,i would be a hatton fan,but witter would mess him up.
  • Options
    len i think that would be a cracker,thaxton khan,saying that amir could blitz him,but thaxton is one dangerous hombre
  • Options
    Casamayor V Katsidis was a fantastic fight nolly and as it was for the interim WBO title chances are Khan would have to fight Casamayor . I think Khan would be far too strong for Casamayor but despite getting beat I would say Katsidis would be very dangerous against Khan due to his punching power.

Was thinking of going to the Thaxton fight on friday but will probably stay in and watch it .
  • Options
    thaxton has hes hands full,earl beat that romanov,before earl suddenly became crap,i think khan would do katsidis,but the cuban would be tricky,the lightweight div is wide open,khan could lose a fight and still get a shot,not much depth,the light welters and welters is where its at.
  • Options
    i tell you something buckshee thaxtons chances are better fighting at york hall,a cauldron,my biggest regret was never fighting there,got beat the round before in junoir abas.
  • Options
    not been to york hall for many a year , think the last time was when Benn fought robbie sim. Great closed in venue
  • Options
    Just read in the paper that Thaxton turned down an offer from Warren for £120k to fight Khan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    no khan pulled as well,that offer was well short for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    Was very disappointed for Thaxton last night - he was clearly up for it (and may be too much so), but Romanov looked very comfortable from the start.

Khan v Romanov would be interesting...