Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So is it finally safe to say......

edited April 2008 in General Charlton
....after about 20 false dawns, that Saturday most definately is the must win game of all the 'must win games' ????????

Comments

• Options
    lol

not worth worry about now is it.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    We better do otherwise my predicted table will be rendered useless!!!
  • Options
    yes its a must win as we can still go down
  • Options
    Forgetting for a moment that we are in shocking form and that we don't look like we could win a one-man raffle - we do actually have five opponents coming up that you would normally fancy us to do well against. Nothing is certain in this league and four wins and a draw would give us 70 points. I still think that may be enough for 6th place.

I don't really think that we will do it but bearing in mind that this league is full of surprises then yes Saturday is the must win game of all must win games.

Now, nurse where are my pills...
  • Options
    Even if we win it will be too little, too late.
    I'm an optomist by the way.....
    I've no interest in being in the Prem but I wanted us to do better.
  • Options
    I am more than happy in this league i like DJDD am just generally dissapointed in the standard of performances,results and league position, is where we are now and the performances we have seen what we were generally expecting for the season prior to the game againest Scunny in the pub before the game in August. As i have numerous times, its not losing, i can handle that,but its the way you lose,
  • Options
    Big Red Evil ........sorry mate, you're table is doomed. *mock horror*

Stoke have 70 points with 5 games to play; they can get 85 points or 83 - but they can't get 84.
    How's that for an anorak's point of view? :o)

Seriously, with 5/6 games to go, your table is still a plausible prediction.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Big Red Evil ........sorry mate, you're table is doomed. *mock horror*

Stoke have 70 points with 5 games to play; they can get 85 points or 83 - but they can't get 84.
    How's that for an anorak's point of view? :o)

Seriously, with 5/6 games to go, your table is still a plausible prediction.[/quote]

mmm...So the Beeb can't even do the predictor thing right now...

Bristol City in the semis, beat them as they are demoralised form missing out on automatic promotion, then WBA in the final where we beat them for the first time this season after Kiely drops a clanger ;-)
  • Options
    Only one more game for me (Southampton at home) before I go off again.....feel like the pressure is off now, so maybe they just might put in a performance or two....I hope so.