Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

go on the gills

gillingham beat luton 2-1 tonight and close the gap on millwall to 2 points...now if millwall were to be relegated in the words of KK 'i would love it'

Comments

• Options
    Would be bloody fantastic. Gills are away against that lot this saturday.
  • Options
    Personally I would much prefer it if Bournemouth made a miracle happen and survived sending Gills and Millwall both down (which would have been likely if it wasn't for that ridiculous 10points deduction rule for administration) But that won't happen so Millwall down will have to do.
  • Options
    would be great if millwall went into administration though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]would be great if millwall went into administration though.

Would be much more fun if it were Palaaarse ... give it a couple of years :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Would be bloody fantastic. Gills are away against that lot this saturday.

as I'm not affording a trip to plymouth saturday I might go to this one , only trouble is I'd probably sit in the millwall end with millwall mark but I'd want to have a chuckle if they lose
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Would be bloody fantastic. Gills are away against that lot this saturday.[/quote]

as I'm not affording a trip to plymouth saturday I might go to this one , only trouble is I'd probably sit in the millwall end with millwall mark but I'd want to have a chuckle if they lose[/quote]
    dont have a chuckle, have a massive great laugh, then leg it
  • Options
    A shame that Bournemouth and Luton had ten points deducted for going into administration - that would create a lot more pressure on Millwall.
  • Options
    No love lost between the Spanners and the Gills.

There'll be high sixes everywhere for the winners.
  • Options
    Can't we loan them a few players...
  • Options
    It would be a shame if Millwall were relegated and went into administration - I much prefer the Jills.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I for one hope the Gills go down anyway, there w**ky fans could not wait to take the p*ss out of us when we went down last season. I hate their Chairman, I hate everything about them. I am rooting for Crewe to stay up, not fussed about Wall, annoying little brother that's about it.
  • Options
    Millwall have got Leeds at home on the 17th of this month. If there is a big off (which could be likely) the Fa for once might have the balls to deduct Millwall enough points to send them down to League 2. Nice to dream.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I for one hope the Gills go down anyway, there w**ky fans could not wait to take the p*ss out of us when we went down last season. I hate their Chairman, I hate everything about them. I am rooting for Crewe to stay up, not fussed about Wall, annoying little brother that's about it.

Hear hear. Really hoping the pikeys go down
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I've got a bit of a soft spot for the Gills as i used to know a few of their players as well as living in the area for quite a few years now.

Can't believe a true Charlton fan would rather Gillingham went down than Millwall :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]

Can't believe a true Charlton fan would rather Gillingham went down than Millwall :-)

Medders and Ketman are some of these new fans who used to support the Gills until the Valley Express started : -)

Any real Charlton fan would want Millwall to go down rather than Gillingham FACT
  • Options
    Oi Irving / Glover you are treading on very thin Ice.

Anyway all True Charlton Fans live in Kent FACT !

:-)
  • Options
    If Millwall lose on saturday they are bang in trouble as 2 of their last 4 games are against Leeds and Carlisle.
    Can't believe the Leeds game is a 3pm saturday kick off either.
  • Options
    Shouldnt say that remember we have been bitten on the arris when saying nasty things about our local rivals.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Can't believe the Leeds game is a 3pm saturday kick off either.

i think it might "kick off" a little earlier than 3.
  • Options
    'If Millwall lose on saturday they are bang in trouble as 2 of their last 4 games are against Leeds and Carlisle.
    Can't believe the Leeds game is a 3pm saturday kick off either. '

Us, QPR, Arsenal, West Ham, Fulham, Liverpool, Reading, Derby, L Orinet, Doncaster (down from Yorkshire as well??) all in London that day with a 3pm KO as well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charltonparklane[/cite]'If Millwall lose on saturday they are bang in trouble as 2 of their last 4 games are against Leeds and Carlisle.
    Can't believe the Leeds game is a 3pm saturday kick off either. '

Us, QPR, Arsenal, West Ham, Fulham, Liverpool, Reading, Derby, L Orinet, Doncaster (down from Yorkshire as well??) all in London that day with a 3pm KO as well

Tin Hat day on the 19th then
  • Options
    I would rather play against Millwall than the Jills anyday of the week - who the fcck are Gillingham and who fukking cares about them - certainly not anyone who lives in SE London.
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited April 2008
    Sorry but I'd rather see the Jills relegated and that pesky little Penfold character get what he deserves.

33y4bys.jpgzwyq14.jpg

Now if they both went down, that would cue a street party.
  • Options
    his misses could go to alan pardews party though allegdly