Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Whose going to Plymouth?

Comments

• Options
    Nah not me or the soon to be Mrs Oz.....just Southampton to go before we head off back to Oz
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    A request from the dad of two of the mascots for the Plymouth game over on Covered End Choir....

http://fansonline.net/charltonathletic/mb/view.php?id=5744
  • Options
    AYE. Took my little girl to her first away to game at Ipswich , she loved the day out (apart from the res) and insists she goes to this one and many more away. Good girl, now ive got her onside im sure my good lady wife wont hound me any more about going footy on a saturday. I think they call that a bit of oneupmanship :)
  • Options
    Well done LL.
    Get'em involved while their young and they stay forever. I'll look out for your little girl shouting her head off. lol

Anybody know how many tickets sold? Then I'll know how difficult it will be to spot LL and his daughter.
  • Options
    close to 1000 i think sa
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]close to 1000 i think sa

Few more than I thought. Good away support and a win. Happy days.
  • Options
    Well it was 880 yesterday according to the club. So it will be that plus any walk ups.
  • Options
    Not a bad turn out

Pards wont agree and slate you all Sunday but stuff him
  • Options
    Where's Ooh Ahh when you need him for an opposing view :-)
  • Options
    for ketman;-)
    new ground (for most) and on the coast .... let's see how many we bring next year...
    and plymouth brought twice that amount to us for a midweek game and our average home following is 20k+ compared to 14k ish(guesstimate)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we had at least 2 seasons in the prem with southampton didn't we? the last one at the dell and then one at St Mary's? (where it all kicked off on the train????) possibly a grudge match for some that remember? amongst the fans, not the teams!
  • Options
    Went there years back in fancy dress

God tights are itchy
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]for ketman;-)
    new ground (for most)

I'd bet you it's not a new ground (for most).

I know I'm an old fogey, but I've seen us play there at least 5 times. Done a pre season friendly when there was about 200 of us.
  • Options
    Even I've been there! Pre-season friendly about 5 (?) years ago
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Even I've been there! Pre-season friendly about 5 (?) years ago

Which Rugby team play there then Medders?
  • Options
    We (well CASC) chartered a plane from City Airport some years ago.........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Even I've been there! Pre-season friendly about 5 (?) years ago

Get a job!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Alex Wright[/cite]We (well CASC) chartered a plane from City Airport some years ago.........

Can you still charter a Tiger Moth?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

Get a job!

Been doing some Charity work today - not that you know what it means Medders ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]

Get a job!

Been doing some Charity work today - not that you know what it means Medders ;-)

What, sorting out the finances of CPFC and Simon Jordan?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good luck to all those going down there, have a good un.

And remember,

WIN OR LOSE, NO MORE BOOS !!!
  • Options
    12 of us getting the 9.05 from Paddington. As with the build up to every game we play, my blind optimism is growing as the week goes on. Even it we lose this, I`ll still be going to the Southampton game thinking "if we win this, we've only eight points off the play-offs` Pathetic really as it's not going to happen.
  • Options
    Anyone not going straight back?

Whisper me if you're staying for a while/overnight.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Anyone not going straight back?

Whisper me if you're staying for a while/overnight.

Sorry Oggy the Southampton supporters club branch (all 3 of us) will be travelling back the same day.

Did a weekender in Plymouth years ago, so long ago I can't remember when, it must have been alright which is probably why I can't remember.
  • Options
    No worries, mate. Let's trust we all have a great day.
  • Options
    IT's not too late to get a ticket. Buy at the turnstiles. C'mon ...... you know you want to!

Charlton have been allocated around 2,000 seats for the match, of which 880 had been sold by the end of Wednesday. The remainder will be available from the Home Park turnstiles in advance of kick-off on the day.

Seats are priced £22 adults, £15 over 65s and U23s, and £6 U18s. Wheelchair supporters should contact Plymouth direct on 0845 338 7232 to book their places.
  • Options
    I salute those that are going.
    I really fancied this one, should be a good game.

I'm off to deepest Kent to celebrate my best friend of 31 yrs birthday........a night in the Mu Mu Lounge, so win, lose or draw I'll be drunk ;-) & I've bought her tickets for us to see Yazoo in June..........happy days!!!!!

C'mon you Reds!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I'll be there, got my match ticket yesterday!
  • Options
    Good man, BHR. On the train, coach or driving?
  • Options
    Train, my last away game out of London this season (-;

Possibilty of driving was diminished by the fact i need a new tyre on my car.