Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton flag

...at Ibrox on Saturday

Comments

• Options
    Class

There is another there as well mate sees it there all teh time

In fact there could be a third as i have 2 10ft Union flags with Charlton & Rangers on them might send one up to me mate Boabie
  • Options
    It used to be mine but glad it is in good hands...I don't know if CharltonDave takes a flag in with him...
  • Options
    Think it is
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]It used to be mine but glad it is in good hands...I don't know if CharltonDave takes a flag in with him...

was it your flag we had to burn the tie bits off when it was on the side on that curry place in bexley on that 'interesting' St G's evening?
  • Options
    Shouldn't that be Union FLAG (as we're not at sea!)?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]It used to be mine but glad it is in good hands...I don't know if CharltonDave takes a flag in with him...

was it your flag we had to burn the tie bits off when it was on the side on that curry place in bexley on that 'interesting' St G's evening?

Thats the one...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]

Thats the one...

LOL
    fcuk knows how i didnt fall off that wall.. i was p1ssed as anything
  • Options
    I have a far larger pic from Saturday's Ibrox game that apparently I cannot post on here due to file size, if anyone wants it whisper me your E-mail it'll make a great Wallpaper for the PC.
  • Options
    edited April 2008

Thats the one...
    LOL

I left before the "action" started. It was Needleman who persuaded me to leave the flag there. Very surprised to find out that Smudge had it the next day...
  • Options
    nice one gump.

think i iwll be making a couple of trips up next season with my old next door neighbour and big ole gers fan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry to disappoint you all, but that is actually a 'SHARM EL SHEIKH' flag.
  • Options
    I was thinking that it belonged to a fan of the Charlatans.
  • Options

Thats the one...

I left before the "action" started. It was Needleman who persuaded me to leave the flag there. Very surprised to find out that Smudge had it the next day...

LOL

someone shoved the flag on me and stood me with some old millwall codger with a flag round his shoulders whilst it all kicked off!

bexley village, a place of peace and tranquility - and occasional all day drinking double vodkas and samarai sword entertainment ! :-)
  • Options
    just because we had a bigger one................flag that is...;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]

Thats the one...

LOL

someone shoved the flag on me and stood me with some old millwall codger with a flag round his shoulders whilst it all kicked off!

bexley village, a place of peace and tranquility - and occasional all day drinking double vodkas and samarai sword entertainment ! :-)

oi i was making sure you were out the way of all the trouble!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I have a far larger pic from Saturday's Ibrox game that apparently I cannot post on here due to file size, if anyone wants it whisper me your E-mail it'll make a great Wallpaper for the PC.

Job done Kets

image002.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    not quiet the same but did anyone see the "Palace Fear Charlton" sign on WWE Raw last night?
  • Options
    no way thats class
  • Options
    found a vid on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTcbGPS9F7I - 1min 15 seconds in :)
  • Options
    love it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant!

98969798vf1.png
  • Options
    nice work computer geek WSS ..... does it really say 'PALACE FEAR CHARLTON' cos it was so blurred on my screen i wasn't sure
  • Options
    Yeah it definately does
  • Options
    lol banter....
  • Options
    sure does