Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Entertainment at the Valley

edited April 2008 in Not Sports Related
Wake me up

Come on you know you want to ...

Comments

• Options
    ....And todays date is.....
  • Options
    sadly this is no joke...
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited April 2008
    that was up yesterday.

The BBC website has footage of flying penguins and the metro had the news that BMW has released a new car that sends an electric shock to a dog if it pees on the car.
  • Options
    oh dear

think ill skip that one
  • Options
    I didn't look at the site yesterday...i really thought it was an april fool wind-up.
  • Options
    The Metro also has a Guinness ad with the beer white and the head black which is available for one day only!!
  • Options
    I like wham
  • Options
    Nice flyer!
  • Options
    but are the drinks free ?
  • Options
    The Dualers are an excellent ska band. Used to busk in Bromley High St.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm going with some girls from work. Should be a laugh.
    The Dualers were a great success apparently.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I'm going with some girls from work. Should be a laugh.
    The Dualers were a great success apparently.

Got their Melting Pot CD. Good stuff if you like a bit of poppy soul/ska. Very good dancers.

Here they are in action doing their hit Kiss on the Lips in what looks like Croydon High St.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wFl-8c37edY
  • Options
    i got a mate in guildford who has seen the dualers a lot he wanted me to go with him but i was away at the weekend.
  • Options
    we missed a perfect opportunity as the Eagles were playing at the 02. They could have come on during half time for rousing rendition of Despardo
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: smokin ice[/cite]we missed a perfect opportunity as the Eagles were playing at the 02. They could have come on during half time for rousing rendition of Despardo

The Eagles at the Valley would have guaranteed another three points. We always take three points off the Eagles.

PS they were a decent band up to On The Border