Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So are we officially a 'club in crisis' ???

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
yes ? no ?

Comments

• Absolutely YES.
  • Yes definately!

Before we were probably going down, now it looks like a dead cert.......

Unless the chairmans got someone special up his sleeve already lined up
  • yes.massive panic stations!
  • yes.massive panic stations

No need to panic just yet.
  • Defo in crisis ( in present day circumstances!)-
  • No Trust in Minty.
  • I think we could be in some serious trouble here fellas........

Ive got no idea who we can pull out the bag........
  • 100% yes, bottom of the table, no transfer options till January.

Faye was a Curbs target, but would he have bought Reid and JFH? Same for many other potential managers.
  • I've a suspicion that Reid might have been a Curbs target a year or two back before he went to Spurs. As for JFH...who knows, the clubs tend to know before we do which players will be moving and who won't. My guess is JFH's agent would have been ringing around well before the season end so he may well have been.
  • Sponsored links:

• JFH nearly joined us last January. Definately a Curbs target.
  • in crisis? yes

but exciting & interesting times, even if for mostly the wrong reasons

the only time we've made headlines in the past 5 years is for launching PC initiatives
  • We weren't this morning but I think we are now!
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]I've a suspicion that Reid might have been a Curbs target a year or two back before he went to Spurs.

he Defo was!
  • This is certainly the most exciting season for years...but for the wrong reasons...
  • YEs, but to repeat interesting time, who are the candidates, is Brian Robson going to be rolled out tomorrow?!
  • Bryan Robson Is Currently In Asia, who knows.
  • I would hate to see us go down!A club in crisis!Cast your minds back to the 80s when we had to leave and go to that dump!They were rock bottom days!We need to be positive and see what happens!We have a good set up at Charlton!I for one am confident that we will rise above all this that we are going through at the moment and everyone needs to stay focused and do not panic!
  • Yes we are, I think the sacking has sealed our fate unfortunately and is very bad timing (whatever the reasons are), any new manager will want to be given the usual '6/7 games to settle in'....however we don't have 2/3 games, never mind 6/7 !!!.

I now fully expect us to go down.
  • Very Close to Yes but not quite yet.