Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cup Fever

Living in Milton Keynes during the week, the Milton keynes Dons have moved away from their Wimbnledon links and have even made up with AFC, earleir this year they handed back the FA Cup memorabilia, I think. Obviously, they will not hand back Wimbledons League status. Ince is doing good job and they look like they will go up probably as Champions, I went to the Johnstone Paint Trophy semi final and they got a 9,900 crowd and the new stadium is really good, seating for us with the slightly larger bottoms and plenty of parking at the stadium.

Tomorrow the Dons go to Wembley,they are emptying out MK, 35,000 fans will be travelling for the match, it looks like whatever we think of franchise football,MK Dons are now established. Assuming I don't get sacked,I'll be watching their miod week games next season, when they don't clash with ours.

Comments

• I will never ever set foot in Stadium MK.
  • Hears hoping they get stuffed
  • What Friend and KenTred said!
  • no time for them
  • C'mon Grimsby FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEesh. Kap I can't believe you would go to Franchise FC games Shame on you!!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: bc_addick[/cite]C'mon Grimsby FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEesh. Kap I can't believe you would go to Franchise FC games Shame on you!![/quote]

You try being stuick in MK on a week day, the depths to which one may stoop are immeasurable.
  • Nice ground, good manager, trip to Wembley, possible league title.

Still will never be a proper football club.
  • what you bring to wembley for a final means fuck all,there franchise plain and simple.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]what you bring to wembley for a final means fuck all,there franchise plain and simple.

Maybe but they get decent crowds on a weekly basis and have built up a fan base moving on from their away game to West brom when they took 13.

[cite]Posted By: JohnnyH2[/cite]Nice ground, good manager, trip to Wembley, possible league title.

Still will never be a proper football club.

Which is appropriate for Milton Keynes, plastic town, with no heritage or character, but forall that seems to be doing ok.