Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

hatton mayweather rematch

i for one wont stay up to see that,easy money for mayweather,why not fight witter? theres a touch of mcguigan to hatton it seems/

Comments

• errr, didn't your last fight prediction go completely against what you originally said, despite knowing everyone involved personally and having access to their training schedules and tactics? :-)
  • i would love to be wrong.
  • Yeah i heard it may be in Wembley?

Can't see anything apart from the same result that happened in vegas (i was there, not sure if anyone knew that...).

Mayweather is "fighting" the Big Show at Wrestlemania on Sunday

raw_03102008jg_0285_240x230_20080326.jpg
  • witter would do better
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Yeah i heard it may be in Wembley?

Can't see anything apart from the same result that happened in vegas (i was there, not sure if anyone knew that...).

Mayweather is "fighting" the Big Show at Wrestlemania on Sunday

raw_03102008jg_0285_240x230_20080326.jpg

And the Undertaker is putting up his 100% wrestlemania record against Edge as well
  • is wrestling real?
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]is wrestling real?

Yep
  • you joker!
  • Rematch? That's a bit weird. Wasn't exactly a close fight.
  • edited March 2008
  • Sponsored links:

• money talks money talks dirty cash i want you dirty cash i want you now.
  • I thought that wrestling was all made up and rehersed? otherwise surely they could literally kill each other?

how can a boxer and a wrestler have a fight?
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I thought that wrestling was all made up and rehersed? otherwise surely they could literally kill each other?

how can a boxer and a wrestler have a fight?

You will be saying santa is fake next...
  • because its not real.
  • santa is real,wrestling is not.
  • i doubt "weather" Floyd cares to be honest. He is getting $20m for it...
  • i have the oppertunity for tickets for Hattons next fight in Manchester, i am having the touch of the Pards about me as i have yet to accept the invitation as the night of the fight is the day of the play off final, and i am still holding onto that hope/dream
  • go and enjoy the fight,hull bristol city has no intrest for you.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]go and enjoy the fight,hull bristol city has no intrest for you.

thats the semi silly, the final is hull charlton.
  • is it really.
  • Sponsored links:

• I can not believe that some of you on here is doubting the realness of WWE

It is real i have seen it:-) and i am going to see it at the o2 in april

(cheers to FatRob)
  • of course its not real,thats why when they retire they say its not,ken shamrock being one,great night out i hear though.
  • The thing about that Mayweather Big Show match is there's no way Mayweather would agree to give up his undefeated record and the wrestling fans don't like Mayweather, despite the promoters trying to push him across as the good guy. Complete waste of time.
  • no way nolly thats it i aint ever going to watch it agin 30 years of deciept
    how can i tell NLA jr that the big show cant beat mayweather when he is so much bigger taller stronger you guys have broke my heart.
  • hmmm?

in two minds about the hatton v mayweather rematch . Would be a great fight to see and with home advantage and the fact that hatton knows a bit more about mayweathers style you just never know.

On the other hand I really don't think Hatton could ever cut it at welter no matter who the opponent is.
  • fight holds no intrest to me,i learned like so many how brillant mayweather is.
  • Money talks, Hatton would be very brave/stupid to fight at welter again.

Then again, if I was Hatton I would not want to retire not knowing if given a second chance I could beat Mayweather....
  • Hatton/Mayweather won't happen. Big Show will defeat Floyd on Sunday. Ending Floyds undefeated streak.

;)
  • BRE

you have restored my faith

Go on the Big Show smash him

;-)
  • It definitely doesn't look like it's going to happen now - Mayweather has announced his retirement, according to the BBC.