Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Holiday

2»

Comments

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]Taking the mrs to the Maldives in June.[/quote]

Went there last June for our honeymoon. Amazing place - nothing will ever come close after that.[/quote]

I've heard that - it's our next 'save up for' place!
  • Options
    Villamoura 2 weeks - wife, ledge junior, baby ledge, mum and sis in law -
  • Options
    Just back from Mexico - planning Denver in May, the BC Interior in June & back to the UK in October.............
  • Options
    just back from Cape Verde....have already booked the Maldives (again) for next year...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: North Lower Neil[/cite]oohaah, whereabouts?

st. james
    my wife went snorkelling and saw the turtles a couple of years ago i'm a poor swimmer so not too keen on the water, but i'll have to improve because with 2 young sons i'll not want them to miss out
  • Options
    With the snorkelling you can always stay very close to the boat etc, even saw one woman hanging onto the side the whole time.

Plus the guy who throw the food to attract them is close to the boat too, so you see the most staying near him anyway!
  • Options
    I cancelled my Trip to Monte Carlo for the GP about six weeks ago as it clashed with the Play Off Final weekend. Now I am £300 out of pocket & we are not looking like we'll be making Wembley after all :-(
  • Options
    i think its fair to say none of us are chavs going by this holiday list!

no-one doing Benidorm?

Havent booked anything yet - thinking Cuba, California, New York or Croatia if its going to be Europe.
  • Options
    IBIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • Options
    What's a holiday?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]What's a holiday?

was thinking the same Len, nothing lined up for me :-(
  • Options
    Life is one big holiday, get that sun cream out!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Life is one big holiday, get that sun cream out![/quote]

I thought Life is a minestroni served up with pommes and cheese......,
  • Options
    Spain for a week in June with the wife, daughter, mum and stepdad...
  • Options
    Rather hoping another musical trip will come along- probably my only real chance..

Getting paid, no expense, great company and working from 8-11pm only. Fingers Crossed!
  • Options
    Just got back from norn iron, off to spain for two weeks at the end of august
  • Options
    Apparently we will be going to Shetland for a week at the end of May, assuming no trip to Wembley will be required.

Now that maybe explains why I have a problem with Pardew!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]What's a holiday?

was thinking the same Len, nothing lined up for me :-(

You had 3 years worth last year!
  • Options
    i'll probably take my mrs to bluewater. lucky gal

remember, i aint geddin on no plane fooooooooooo
  • Options
    Disneyworld florida 21 may
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    benecassim for a week then barca on the way home with the Missus , suze and les.
  • Options
    Get some sun in Spain end of June

and

Few days in Barcelona in September for the Andorra game...
  • Options
    off to greece in sept
  • Options
    I think the wrong one got bumped. This is the 2008 version!
  • Options
    quite possibly but according to B on page 1 there is another one lurking somewhere as well!
  • Options
    West Side, you're a liability....... and therefore.......

YOU'RE FIRED!
  • Options
    Snowdonia on a walking week with the Mrs........well she thinks it's a walking week....but I intend to walk and conveniently come across lots of interesting boozers! ;-)
  • Options
    Naaaarfolk for a week in August - just a few weeks before my missus drops our second. I hope she manages to hang on - the place we're staying at is miles from anywhere and I don't drive!