Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who's at work today?

edited March 2008 in Not Sports Related
Me. Grrrrrr.

No holy day on this side of the Atlantic. High winds and rain over virtually the entire Easter period. Back to work today and, guess what? Sun is shining!

Comments

• Nope at home with a nice leg of lamb in the oven
  • No day off here either - but we had a beautiful weekend, warm, sunny & very spring like - until a snowstorm blew in at about 11pm last night!!!
  • Feet up, nice pint of beer, Home made Steak and Guinness Pie for dinner - See what you're missing Lookie!

Weather's s**t though ;-)
  • I'm one of those pesky vegetarians BDL, so I'll pass on the steak, but Guinness* is one of my staples. Could I get a Vegetable and Guinness pie?

*actually, I shouldn't be on the black stuff, it's filtered through a fish gut or something, but we all have our vices!
  • I'm working today !!!

And I'm a vegetarian !!!
  • I'm trying to sort out my financial stuff as end of tax year approaches.

And I'm vegetarian ...... give or take a bit of fish occasionaly lol
  • I'm in too. I took Friday off as I couldn't bear the thought of being in the office, even though Easter is not observed by my company - how very christian....
  • edited March 2008
    me - bloody north america - I've got the hump - I've been working 15-20 hour days and was looking forward to easter to relax watch Charlton West Brom and then the missus ends up with a kidney stone on Thurs night - She's still in bits now but I had to come to work.
  • Yeah Chicago, but are you a vegetarian? ;-)
  • No but my girlfriend is - does that count for half?
  • Sponsored links:

• I think you need to rename the thread Looky!

Veggies only or is that vegetables only? ;-)
  • I'm in work. Epic weekend here in Whistler though!

.... and I eat meat.
  • I'm at work tonight, start at 10pm if that counts? Oh and I eat meat too!
  • Well had the Steak and Guinness pie, very tasty!!

Sorry couldn't be a veggie - I couldn't give up Steak, Lamb Kebabs, Bacon or Chicken Kiev ;-)
  • sorry lookie just got back from nth london jrs football club lagging on cold guiness fecking grrrrrreat
  • I thought cows were vegetarian therefore Steak and Ale pie passes the veggie test...well it does in my book.
  • im ment to be revising for my exams in a months time......

i just cant be bothered...

but i have done 3 hours today, so at least its a start...

and im a meat eater....

animals are ment to be eaten, thats why they are made out of meat ;)