Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cristiano Ronaldo

124»

Comments

• Options
    It wasn't even a tap in - it was a great strike
    It wasn't really even a chance and he's scored. 
  • Options
    Worth remembering that some clowns in the media have been blaming Ronaldo for United's travails and saying he makes them a worse team overall!

Absolute bullshit, the bloke is different class.
  • Options
    Worth remembering that some clowns in the media have been blaming Ronaldo for United's travails and saying he makes them a worse team overall!

No one is doubting his quality, as if you give him the ball he'll more than likely score.

The question marks i think are more on United's defending from the front and the reason why they simply got over run by Leicester and Liverpool. He isn't going to defend, but you know that. But when you also play the likes of Rashford, Greenwood and Fernandes, that's basically 4 of your 10 outfield players who don't really bother to track back leaving the midfield 2 overrun.

So i guess the issue isn't really with him, as he will offer you goals, the issue is who you play with him and what they will do defensively. I'm a firm believer that your star striker is in the side to score goals and the other 10 players can defend.
  • Options

No one is doubting his quality, as if you give him the ball he'll more than likely score.

The question marks i think are more on United's defending from the front and the reason why they simply got over run by Leicester and Liverpool. He isn't going to defend, but you know that. But when you also play the likes of Rashford, Greenwood and Fernandes, that's basically 4 of your 10 outfield players who don't really bother to track back leaving the midfield 2 overrun.

So i guess the issue isn't really with him, as he will offer you goals, the issue is who you play with him and what they will do defensively. I'm a firm believer that your star striker is in the side to score goals and the other 10 players can defend.
    Because they started Fred and Scott McTomminay as a midfield two. I'd fancy Gilbey and Eliott Lee to make chances!