Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So How Many Charlton Games have you been to this Season ?

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
Just checked the official website & including the Friendlies Ipswich Away was the First team's 50th game this season. I just thought it would be interesting to see how many games I had been to this season. Mine was 31. How many have you been to ?

Disclaimer :- This is not a point scoring exercise & not a thread for anyone to claim they are more of a charlton fan than anyone else. This is just a bit of fun if you like statistics that is !

Comments

• Options
    No idea but i know it's more than our first X1 have turned up for games this season.
  • Options
    1 away game - Palace

and all but 2 homes league games and no cup games.
  • Options
    24 in all
  • Options
    I've been 29 games so far, though i think you are being rather dodgy including friendlies !
  • Options
    Aways: Swindon (cup), Palace, Coventry, Wolves, Southampton, Bristol City, West Brom, Leicester, Ipswich
    Homes - none :(
  • Options
  • Options
    26 for me, not counting the amount of friendlies i went to (0)
  • Options
    13 games.... more than I expected due to my vets side having plenty of postponements .none away tho , shameful
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]13 games.... more than I expected due to my vets side having plenty of postponements .none away tho , shameful

Your away support is crap Ooh Aah :-)
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited March 2008
    27 due to me blowing out the cup games and missing the home highlights of the season in Ipswich and Blackpool.

(forgot Braga)
  • Options
    7 at home (6 wins + Preston) and Blackpool away so far.
  • Options
    28 for me.
  • Options
    I think I've missed 7 or 8 league games at home and I haven't done any away games or cup games.
  • Options
    TELTEL
    edited March 2008
    15 all told 4 away.....was at home in oz for six weeks in Sept/Oct and again the whole of December and part of January....so not too bad....4 more and then Im off again..
  • Options
    A shockingly plastic 15!!
  • Options
    oh and three friendlies...do they count? :-)
  • Options
    1 My plasticity knows no bounds!
  • Options
    All home games exept Scunthorpe and aways at Stoke/Palarse/Col U/Coventry/Hull/Southampton/Cardiff/WestBrom(cup)/Leicester/Scunthorpe/
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]1 My plasticity knows no bounds!

But surely there should be a formula which multiplies number of matches by distance you live from the ground - you'd be close to winning then!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    22 for me

Not bad seeing as I live 60 miles from t'Valley and don't have a season ticket
  • Options
    27 proper games, 1 friendly
  • Options
    All home games apart from Colchester, away Palarse, West Brom, Southampton, Ipswich.
  • Options
    edited March 2008
  • Options
    Every home game and 5 away so far.

Hoping to make it to QPR and then hopefully Wembley ;)
  • Options
    bout 25 only palace away though.
  • Options
    Have done 4

Palace and Norwich at home

Palace and Ipswich away
  • Options
    No away games this season. Missed all the home cup games this season which is unusual for me as I enjoy the cup games normally. Went to the Braga pre season game and have seen all the Home Championship games so far except Norwich which was an evening game and I could not get there because of work pressures.
  • Options
    All home matches plus Palar$e away and the Gillingham away friendly.
  • Options
    no friendlies or cups
    all home league games and 10 away.
    29 in total.