Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Premier League Title

A little while ago i backed Chelsea at 7-1 to win the title, was looking good until last nights hiccup and another twist in the tittle race!!

So where is your money going?

Comments

• Doesn't interest me in the slightest
  • Has to go on United really.

The most consistent team around at the moment.

Still, they have to play, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool which could pretty much decide it.
  • I think Arsenal can still do it, think the League will be decided by the two games at the Bridge when Arsenal & UTD visit, whoever scores best out of these games will probably win it.
  • Boring league , nowhere near as exciting as the championship , 4-4 bore draw
  • I think its a great finish, any of the three can still win it.

My money is on Man U, but it can change so quickly.
  • United I think will win it.
  • United i think also.
  • Nowhere....couldnt really care its such a three horse race these days...its just so boring
  • I couldn't really give a monkeys but for what it's worth Arsenal have been a different league when on song. United have looked good on top form but all their forward free flowing play is reliant on Rooney, Ronaldo and Tevez.

I think Arsenal, stick to football documentaries Bourne, you'll never meet a poor bookmaker
  • Us, next year.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Us, next year.

I hate colchester united!lol!
  • Had Man Utd in a double with Charlton for promotion. I knew Utd would let me down...