Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

leftbehind

DA9DA9
edited March 2008 in Not Sports Related
Just sent you a whisper fella

Comments

• Options
    LOL, that's the whole point of a whisper, so people don't have to leave messages like this !!!
  • Options
    I replied LOL

Check further down
  • Options
    Yeah thanks for the scoop AFKA.....not

Left him it earlier but had no reply so I thought I would give him a heads up...now do one.
  • Options
    PS.....cant see a reply anywhere on here or whiiper leftbehind???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]LOL, that's the whole point of a whisper, so people don't have to leave messages like this !!!
    To be fair, people don't see whispered discussions unless they actually check or are logged on all the time like me and the discussion is near the top of the pile...

I think it should be a feature. ;-)
  • Options
    LOL...cheers wss, my thoughts exactly, I have missed them for 2 days before seeing them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA_9[/cite]Yeah thanks for the scoop AFKA.....not

Left him it earlier but had no reply so I thought I would give him a heads up...now do one.

wooah, was only joking !

Actually DA_9, i think the problem stems from having an underscore in your Username. Think this has cropped up with someone else before that the whisper technology can't read it. People can reply to whispers you send them, but they won't be able to whisper to you otherwise.

Would straighten it out if you change your username to DA9. If you click on Account at the top of the screen, then select Change Personal Information, you can change it that way. Let me know if you have any probs.