Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who Wants To Be a Millionaire

Anyone else see that cocky lawyer lose the lot last night?

LMFAO

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2008
    Yep - We knew the anwer too as we were only looking at our diaries about an hour earlier to figure out a friends wedding anniversary present.

After a horrible trip to the dentist yesterday - cheered me up!

:-)
  • Options
    how much did he lose?
  • Options
    £19,000 went home with £1,000
  • Options
    ouch
  • Options
    What was the question?
  • Options
    Stupid lawyers!
  • Options
    Something like - Which item represents a 35th Wedding Anniversary - and he had the choice of:

Pearl
    Coral
    Ruby
    Emerald

He did 50/50 which left Pearl and Coral and he picked Pearl - but that is 30th!

YES I KNOW - I need to get out more! Either that or I have a good memory!

;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]What was the question?

35th wedding anniversary is signified by what

a. pearl
    c. coral
  • Options
    Wouldn't have known that.

a 50/50 guess to win £30k or drop £19K if I remember the increments correctly (£20k to £50K) so a reasonable gamble ( 60/40)especially if he is a lawyer and earns £150 a hour so can afford to miss out.
  • Options
    Aye, but as he said you have one life. He was a grand richer before he started. Good luck to him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I also would have gambled on 20k, and would also probably have got it wrong.
  • Options
    But he was an arrogant tw*t, so it made me laugh.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]But he was an arrogant tw*t, so it made me laugh.

i like it when that happens.
  • Options
    I would have got it wrong myself, but i also would have had a gamble at it.
  • Options
    I thought it was the guvnor of The Oak when he first came on.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Equaliser[/cite]I thought it was the guvnor of The Oak when he first came on.

did he phone an array of people on his 'phone a friend' who didn't know what he was talking about and by the time they warmed up to processing the information the time was up?

or did he dish out to chris tarrant and other studio members the questions that he would and wouldn't be answering during the quiz?
  • Options
    When did it stop being £16,000, £32,000, £64,000 etc?