Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

PFA membership

How can you become a member of the Professional Footballers Association if you're not a professional footballer?

If you're a woman, evidently - according to SSN just now.

Is it 1 April already? Ridiculous!

Comments

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]How can you become a member of the Professional Footballers Association if you're not a professional footballer?

If you're a woman, evidently - according to SSN just now.

Is it 1 April already? Ridiculous!

Well Jerome Thomas is a member.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm sorry - am I boring you posting about football on a football message board?

Obviously, I know you'd rather be studying pictures of teenagers bits hanging out of their shorts - but I'm sure there are websites designed specifically for that particular fetish.

;o)
  • edit man edit.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Obviously, I know you'd rather be studying pictures of teenagers bits hanging out of their shorts - but I'm sure there are websites designed specifically for that particular fetish.

;o)

lol

can you point me in the webistes direction????
  • edited March 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

;o)

lol

can you point me in the webistes direction????

www.tav'smyman.com