Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ebbsfleet at Wembley

2»

Comments

• Options
    I know a whole bunch of Gills fans going and in fact they may be going there regular next season as they have had it with the Gills.

Ha ha they should come to us its only £5.00, as most are family i know they can afford it
  • Options
    Im going
    And im gunna be in 'the fleet' end.
  • Options
    Like to think the Killer Clan will be right up for this one...............should be a great day!!!

C'mon the Fleet!!!!
  • Options
    Serious danger of Fleet taking more 'fans' to Wembley than if we got there.... !!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Serious danger of Fleet taking more 'fans' to Wembley than if we got there.... !!!

I would be interested to see if they take more errr 'bodies' than Gillingham did when they were there last.
  • Options
    So you lot are all prepared to miss Charlton's first leg of the play off semi for a non-league match featuring a team you don't support?

Don't ever call me a pessimist on the board again :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]So you lot are all prepared to miss Charlton's first leg of the play off semi for a non-league match featuring a team you don't support?

Don't ever call me a pessimist on the board again :-)

perhaps we're all hoping that our play-off game will be on the Sunday so allowing us to go to Wembley to support the mighty Gulls.
  • Options
    Are any of you going to watch the match tonight away to Histon?
  • Options
    Tickets on sale end of month for anyone interested.£25 adults just under 16k allocated to them though
  • Options
    Had an email today asking for volunteers to man the ticket office next week!

Is the 16k the final figure Tav or can they request more?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Had an email today asking for volunteers to man the ticket office next week!

Is the 16k the final figure Tav or can they request more?

Not sure but they must be able to get more,also i notice the game is at 2.30
  • Options
    Torquay are telling people not to worry as if they sell out of tickets then Wembley will simply allocate them more tickets in the next tier up so I'm sure it'll be the same for Ebbsfleet.
  • Options
    Only been given the lower tier at the moment, next release will be the upper tier
  • Options
    caved today and got my tickets for the fa trophy. blast, i hate reality checks.
  • Options
    it will be a lowish crowd in terms of fa trophy i reckon.would have big if aldershot got to the final though.
  • Options
    Behave Nolly. Due to the whole Myfootballclub thing, Ebbsfleet will take a massive number I believe
  • Options
    do you reckon? hope so.
  • Options
    tickets went on sale yesterday. there was a 3 hour queue at the ticket office at ebbsfleet and myfootballclub members are snapping up tickets. 6000 tickets sold as of last night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: billy cotton[/cite]tickets went on sale yesterday. there was a 3 hour queue at the ticket office at ebbsfleet and myfootballclub members are snapping up tickets. 6000 tickets sold as of last night.

Only another 30,000 left if needed, and then they'll release the club Wembley seats in the unlikely event of needing them
  • Options
    Now the play offs are gone, I'm looking to go now. Anyone else now considering it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Definitely. Ordering my tickets today.

Sold 15,000 already!
  • Options
    Got mine a couple of weeks ago. There's quite a few of us going.
  • Options
    Got ours - on the Halfway line!
  • Options
    getting ours tues however may pop done 2mo if its open