Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fanzone

Just put this on for the Fulham and Everton game.

Charlie the bloke for Fulham was the most cringing thing I have heard. Wrong un.

I never bother as they are all oddballs sorry ledge ;-) but someone, like one of his friends or family must put a stop to his behaviour

Comments

• what was he saying?
  • that charlie fella is just weird i think one of ours nearly had a scrap with him during fan zone.

didnt hilssys up do fanzone a few times
  • Fanzone can be great when the 2 commentators are arguing every decision hammer and tong. Its boring when they come across as having a big love in.
  • It was just him. Gufawing and putting on a fake very loud laugh whenever he said anything, of which nothing was funny.

He just sounded like a prize twat and if I was a Fulham fan I would not be impressed with him.

You had to hear it to realise how stupid he made himself sound
  • I did fanzone 3 time for CAFC....It was quality to have a go at the other fan....I won all 3 battles.
  • who were they against hillsy???
  • I thought you did bud.

didnt you go up against fulham Charlie
  • edited March 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Hillsys Up[/cite]I did fanzone 3 time for CAFC....It was quality to have a go at the other fan....I won all 3 battles.

Yeah, but's that's only because they were getting the better of you verbally until half time, when you took them outside for a "chat" and pointed out that you were a big lad who wasn't afraid to hand out a dry slap. A classic game of two halves from that point on.
  • This Woolwich Reject Today is something else:
    Losing 2-0 at Chelski and still claiming they are the best team in the World...........