Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Has Anyone Else Noticed?

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
Sorry if this has already been pointed out, but do you realise that if results don't go our way, this time tomorrow we could be 10th!
No way back from there.

Comments

• Options
    The way I look at it Dave its how Pards uses his transfer policy. Get one lot in 1st season get rid of the not so good bring in another lot. Hence the two year plan.

We need to get into the Premiership as soon as possible as it looks like we are in financial trouble.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]We need to get into the Premiership as soon as possible as it looks like we are in financial trouble.

Does it Pete?
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Cutting back left right and centre and asking fans for dosh I hope im wrong. I hope the board have got something up their sleeves.
  • Options
    I cant see us having much to spend next year to bring in new players so going up will be even harder. I just hpoe we go up via the play offs. But cant see it now, yet hope I am wrong
  • Options
    Does anyone else not feel pretty sad that getting to the holy land of the premiershit is the be all and end all?

Who said football was a business?