Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Today is Pi day

I don't know about it being Steak or Blow-job day (see other discussion) but I can confirm categorically that today is Pi day. As all mathematicians will know Pi is approximately 3.14. So, as today is the 14th March, or 3.14 in the American date style, it is Pi day.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7296224.stm

Comments

• Options
    potd_pi-pie.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]08ea94b2c5878f0d27f1b867293fb6b0.png

Is that Camden theory or do Mornington Crescent protocols apply Stu? I think you need to make that clear or the equation is pretty meaningless.
  • Options
    Mathematics theory or steak and blow job??

Think I know which one I'd rather be partaking of tonight...... ;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Is that Camden theory or do Mornington Crescent protocols apply Stu? I think you need to make that clear or the equation is pretty meaningless.

I think you need to do your own research ;-)
  • Options
    I bet in your day Henry, people were taught it was 22/7 lolz!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]I bet in your day Henry, people were taught it was 22/7 lolz!

Watch it. You meet me once and now you are giving me stick. That's the trouble with the younger generation. No respect. And yes that's R E S P E C T. There is no K in the word ; -)

We had slide rules and books of logarithms and they were both totally useless. No wonder the whole country is in debt. We had to work out Pi to 12 decimal points using pounds, shillings and pence or we were thrashed about the head with a rolled up copy of the Racing post.

And we were grateful.
  • Options

Is this the formula for home v away support?
  • Options
    it's the formula by which the FA calculate each participating clubs cup final ticket allocation
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]

Is this the formula for home v away support?

No that would be shit+shit-a good core = mainly shit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who told you it was Pi day. Jimmy Floyd or Andy Reid?