Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

in bed with medinner

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
anyone remember how good this was , found shed loads of clips on youtube , this one's perhaps the funniest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvIQwC1SzA8&mode=related&search=

Comments

• Options
    i was bored too this evening.found tim vine.
  • Options
    Blimey!

Lots of Spitting Image stuff on YouTube, and whole episodes of Blackadder too.

(And, more recently, Monkey Dust)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Blimey!

Lots of Spitting Image stuff on YouTube, and whole episodes of Blackadder too.

(And, more recently, Monkey Dust)

Does that include the bits of Monkey Dust that aren't really funny any more? I liked the show, even though the humour was incredibly close to the bone, but I can't see it being repeated without hefty cuts. And will the most recent series ever see the light of day?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]You mean this kind of stuff?

Yep, although I don't think I've seen that one before, so thanks for the link. The stereotypical movie training montage was wonderful but for some reason the line "Then there is still hope that we can overcome the infidel Gillingham in the penalty shootout" cracked me up even more. Definitely worth the inordinate amount of time it takes to get the whole file over on dial-up.