Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Make the North West join the Scottish League

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
I'm serious !

Its almost there anyway. 4 points from our last 13 visits is a joke.

No wonder we take jack all on these trips. What's the point of going all that way when you pretty much know the outcome...

Comments

• Options
    It's Not Viable, Bit Like the Scottish/English Debate, ie Celtic and Rangers Being in the Premier League.How Do Gretna Get away with it?
    To BRING Back Regional Legues Would Only Be Viable For The Lower League Clubs,Our Nation is divided over nationality.Also Most Northerners Think The Watford Gap Is too far south. Have Been 2 Many Grounds over The YEARS And HAVE always TRAVELLED TO See The Charlton, AND some are in lower leagues or even in the conference, Aldershot/Hereford/halifax town. I Started Going Away In 1974 With Lewis Coaches, local derbys were Aldershot/Brighton/Southend/Cambridge utd.remember Losing to Chesterfield away(lost 3-1)Hereford away won 3-2 got thrown out at Hereford For Swearing,How TIMES Have Changed,SACK THE REF!got dropped off at greenwich(lewis coaches)normally in the arse end of the morning and walked back to Bromley! I THANK YOU.