Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Wigan v Charlton - Team news, match updates

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Lets have all the updates on this thread. Hopefully i won't jinx it again like the other night !

Comments

• Charlton: Carson; Young, Hreidarsson, El Karkouri, Diawara; Ambrose, Faye, Holland, Reid, Thomas; D Bent.

Subs: Andersen, Sankofa, Kishishev, Hasselbaink, M Bent
  • No Heskey...We play 4-5-1 against their 4-4-2.

Wigan: Kirkland, Boyce, Baines, Webster, De Zeeuw; Cotterill, Scharner, Landzaat, Kilbane; McCulloch, Camara.

Subs: Filan, Jackson, Wright, Johansson, Valencia.
  • Sankofa on the bench.

Good line-up, and with City and Newcastle finishing 0-0, we can gain ground with a point or three.

C'mon you Addicks!
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Charlton: Carson; Young, Hreidarsson, El Karkouri, Diawara; Ambrose, Faye, Holland, Reid, Thomas; D Bent.

Subs: Andersen, Sankofa, Kishishev, Hasselbaink, M Bent

Can't say Dowie's not going for it,

With Ambrose and Thomas it's almost 4-3-3 and with two strikers on the bench!

Carm on you Reds!
  • Looks flexible as you say it can be 4-3-3 or 4-5-1, only Sankofa on the bench as a defender but I guess if needs be Faye could drop back and M Bent & JFH on the bench.
  • 1-0 McCulloch...
  • balls!
  • Better early on guys!
  • Stanmore, you're definitely the 'glass half full' type arent you!!
  • Sponsored links:

• by the sounds of it from Kamara on soccer sat they are all over us
  • Listening on BBC London, and it sounds like we're getting a few chances.....
  • Yeah me too medders, sounds like JT just missed a sitter!
  • According to the beeb live update there was a "lengthy stoppage" while Carson was down for treatment after a challenge by Mcculloch 10 mins in. Hopefully that's not going to hamper him for the rest of the game.
  • unfortunatley I'll be very surprised if we don't lost 2 or 3 nil....I really hope I'm proved wrong...
  • edited November 2006
    Next goal will settle it!

( he say's stating the blindingly obvious!)
  • JT's sitter followed a Kish 'air shot' from 10 yards out after being teed up by Bent...
  • chris kamara said we are having most of play now. then said kish had a chance. i thought kish was sub, has someone gone off?
  • My internet connection thingy foooked up when that happened!
  • Sponsored links:

• Unless i've missed it - No substitutions so far- just a normal bit of Kamara punditary.

Sounds like we're using up our chances.

I've spilt a bit from my glass.
  • [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]by the sounds of it from Kamara on soccer sat they are all over us

Radio London are saying that Charlton are shading it...

Cockerill booked...
  • Kish is on the bench according to Sky's live scores on the internet.....
  • 2-0......
  • Bollacks-

I've just dropped my glass!
  • edited November 2006
    has someone gone off?

I think he meant Thomas who had a chance...

Camera 2-0
  • no one off that I've heard..... have to admit I've been doing other stuff while listening too....
  • blimey, gonna be a long second half.

few mins before HT as well....
  • yep 2-0 Camara.....we are fcuking sh*t.

both goals two long punts from Kirkland straight over our back 4 and both times just smashed straight in....