Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Breakfast

Whats' you're all time favourite breakfast? If it was the last breakfast you were ever going to have, what would it be?

Eggs Benedict Florentine for me with a glass of freshly squeezed Grapefuit juice & a really good cup of English Breakfast Tea

Comments

• Options
    My Favourite subject - I am going to my favourite Cafe tomorrow morning near where i used to live in Surbiton always have the same breakfast every time. Sausages, Bacon, Scrambled Egg, Bubble & Squeak, Beans, Toast with a cup of splosh (English Breakfast Tea of course). Then maybe an Orange Lucozade to put any hangover down completely. It really is the best, it's amazing how excited I get talking about food, I'll go to bed tonight dreaming of this meal.
  • Options
    Has to be the full monty with brown sauce, except that I can't eat eggs.

Washed down with a proper mug of tea, not a cup.
  • Options
    Breakfast Buffet at the MGM in Vegas - could spend all day eating in there (and many do I'm sure)....

Not really a breakfast, but liver and bacon at star burger at maze hill / east greenwich...greasy, dirty (and probably not liver and bacon at all), but with chips, beans and a cup of tea it is oh so good....
  • Options
    Away game breakfasts, a few years ago, with Miss Sausage...... McD's muffin, find Suzi on the train and wash it down with plenty of her vodka and orange... happy days!
  • Options
    i haven't done the vodka and orange for breakfast trick for a long time.

for reading i think that will be reinstated.

you coming to reading by the way?
  • Options
    gotta be the full english washed down with a gallon of tea (PG tips!!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i haven't done the vodka and orange for breakfast trick for a long time.

Doesnt look like it..... was hoping to. Even if we did, we'd be staying down there at my mates house.... No vodka orange for me :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]i haven't done the vodka and orange for breakfast trick for a long time.

Doesnt look like it..... was hoping to. Even if we did, we'd be staying down there at my mates house.... No vodka orange for me :-(

well mayby instead of going to the game you could do your wedding list so i can get the bloody things out!!!!
    :-)
  • Options
    Yeah yeah I know.........!!!!!
  • Options
    Mackerall