Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

just got back from The Valley

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
Only single tickets left for the PNE game. They have just opened the South Stand. Lots of people about suited and booted, got asked twice where the Board Room was. Press Conferance maybe ? Would have thought the press would know where that was though. These gents were British before anyone thinks its "new owners".

Comments

• Options
    Boardroom and all the suites get hired out for loads of meetings/presentations etc with nothing to do with Charlton. Big money earner for the club so much so that often the club staff have to hunt around for another venue. Had one safety meeting in an East Stand box.

Press stuff is normally done at Sparrows lane or in the Media suite in the NW corner

If they had been potential new owners I don't think they would have been left hanging around asking where the boardroon is and who says new owners can't be British ; - )
  • Options
    Henry if i was the new owner ,there would be at least one time very early on i would just turn up. 99% ur right it was just some sort of local meeting.