Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Suzi

DA9DA9
edited March 2008 in General Charlton
Converted yet, or is it the cons club for you next?

Comments

• Options
    haha, enjoyed it. got a seat, £1.60 for a vodka which took 2 mins to get served and seeing your smiling face as I arrived.

been to the cons before, and everyone looks as you walk in as if you shouldn't be there.

blackheath for the rugby before the game on saturday but reckon i'll be in the liberal again soon.
  • Options
    DA9 was you in attendance last night mate? are you in attendance on saturday if so where u siting ? with the youngster?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]haha, enjoyed it. got a seat, £1.60 for a vodka which took 2 mins to get served and seeing your smiling face as I arrived.

been to the cons before, and everyone looks as you walk in as if you shouldn't be there.

blackheath for the rugby before the game on saturday but reckon i'll be in the liberal again soon.

Hope you paid your £1 entry fee. : - )
  • Options
    They let me in for free!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]They let me in for free!

Shocking! shouldn't be allowed. : -)
  • Options
    I popped in and see a load of faces I havent for some time. Suzi and Les included, which was nice!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]haha, enjoyed it. got a seat, £1.60 for a vodka which took 2 mins to get served and seeing your smiling face as I arrived.

blackheath for the rugby before the game on saturday but reckon i'll be in the liberal again soon.[/quote]

You say the nicest things..........LOL
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]haha, enjoyed it. got a seat, £1.60 for a vodka which took 2 mins to get served and seeing your smiling face as I arrived.

blackheath for the rugby before the game on saturday but reckon i'll be in the liberal again soon.[/quote]

Hope you paid your £1 entry fee. : - )[/quote]

You only get charged because you've admitted to wearing cardigans with boiled sweets secreted in the pockets.

Was that John Little on flare duty last night?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]DA9 was you in attendance last night mate? are you in attendance on saturday if so where u siting ? with the youngster?[/quote]

Yes mate, me & Chopper Saturday, North lower, D, near my lad.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA_9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]haha, enjoyed it. got a seat, £1.60 for a vodka which took 2 mins to get served and seeing your smiling face as I arrived.

Hope you paid your £1 entry fee. : - )

You only get charged because you've admitted to wearing cardigans with boiled sweets secreted in the pockets.

Was that John Little on flare duty last night?

I don't pay, I'm a member plus I don't wear Cardies ; - ) I'll kill that Kap10 when I next see him.

Wasn't sure who it was. looked too tall for John Littlea and too slim for Mick Everitt. : - ) Tony Fewell maybe

Why have you had a chat with John recently DA-9 ; - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: DA_9[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]haha, enjoyed it. got a seat, £1.60 for a vodka which took 2 mins to get served and seeing your smiling face as I arrived.

Hope you paid your £1 entry fee. : - )[/quote]

Was that John Little on flare duty last night?[/quote]

I don't pay, I'm a member plus I don't wear Cardies ; - ) I'll kill that Kap10 when I next see him.

Wasn't sure who it was. looked too tall for John Littlea and too slim for Mick Everitt. : - ) Tony Fewell maybe

Why have you had a chat with John recently DA-9 ; - )[/quote]

Yes fella, no doubt you are privvy to these things :-)