Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A plea for helpers at the Preston game

edited March 2008 in General Charlton
Time for the Big flag to reappear against Preston, I've already got 3 names for the flag that day, but I need another 4 people to help.

The drill is, 2.30, meet at the Bartram statue, collect passes, then go pitch side to sort the flag out in front of the Covered End lower, take it round to by the Screen, then after the match, watch the warm down, fold the flag up on the pitch, and then put it away.

Who fancies doing it?

Comments

• Options
    would love to but might not even be at teh game
  • Options
    unfortunately it's (finally) kidney stone removal day the thursday before so lugging that around isn't going to be on the agenda.

But for those who are thinking about it- as a "fairly regular flag lugger" i'd say just do it- it's a good laugh and there is a great atmosphere pitchside when the teams come out and you'll be back in your seat a couple of minutes after kick off.

JFDI!
  • Options
    cant get there that early else i would. will do it for wba or wolves if u need ppl.
  • Options
    Ledge'll be there
  • Options
    Count me in - and a +1
  • Options
    id love to do it, ill be there mate.
  • Options
    sadly no.
  • Options
    Will you need any help this evening? The lad won't be coming with me tonight as its an evening game so I'll be footloose and fancy free for a change!
  • Options
    what about Cory about time he done something
  • Options
    any chance of someone posting a few photos of it on here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Really sorry, but myself and the +1 are going to have to bale out. Family stuff means I may not even make the match. :o(

Can anybody else help Rothko and the lads???
  • Options
    im deffo there.
  • Options
    ill be there if i get there early enough
  • Options
    how are the numbers shaping up Rothko? Have you enough people?
  • Options
    rothko just asked a new lifer , no name yet, he might fancy it. - me and charlie boy will be there.
  • Options
    New lifer confirmed he'll help Rothko
  • Options
    Cool cool

See you all there tomorrow
  • Options
    and Derek, come along!
  • Options
    This both flags or just one?
  • Options
    Big flag