Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone on the raz tonight?

MCSMCS
edited November 2006 in Other Football and Sports
I am on a mates leaving do @ the cutty sark pub in greenwich. I organised it all by myself! Its the first ever thing i have organised, so lets hope it goes swimmingly! Anyone ever been to this pub???

Where everyone else goin tonight??

Comments

• Options
    Isnt it a "Rainbow" pub?
  • Options
    Dude hope it goes well tonight, let's just hope you & your mate are not the only two to turn up, he might start having concerns about ya.

Me Drnking & DJ'ing at Red Lion tonight, gonna get absoloutely lagged, cannot wait.
  • Options
    My mate is a girl, she will defo turn up!

WTF is a rainbow pub dood??
  • Options
    A gay oub
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    I used to go down the Cutty Sark every friday night for about a year - that was about 12 years ago though!

Nice on a warm evening to sit outside - will likely be a bit chilly tonight.

Edit - It definitely wasn't "rainbow" then"!!
  • Options
    Blimey, i shouldn't of asked gay phil if it was any good as a venue!

Is it defo a rainbow pub, otherwise i am gonna have to change it? ffoooooookkkkkkkkkkk
  • Options
    Your mate is a Girl Ollie? Does the Wife know your going out getting lashed with other females ?
  • Options
    She is comin with
  • Options
    Threesome....Excellent..!
  • Options
    definately a gay pub
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i'm out in da city again tonight. gutted i can't go tomorrow, but greatful i'm sitting in a car all day.
  • Options
    Im only winding you up..............
  • Options
    Im at a leaving do at The Pitcher & Piano in Cornhill tonight and will be sleeping all the way to Wigan tomorrow.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Im only winding you up..............

what you say that for.

poor lad, we could of completely re-arranged his first ever attempt at organising something.

i'm evil :-)
  • Options
    Bartram, i have already re arranged it mate! now at the traf tavern.
  • Options
    The Cutty Sark is about as gay as Jack Nicholson. Used to drink there as a youngster, when pints of Carling cost £1.75, don't really rate it these days.

Wouldn't a Rainbow pub have Zippy and George behind the bar, with Geoffrey as landlord and Bungle collecting the glasses? (I'll get my coat...)
  • Options
    i'm going to see dirty dancing tonight. bought the tickets way back in march, b'day pressie for my best mate and hers to mine. been a long time waiting.
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    my post didn't make sense so have edited it. Apols.
  • Options
    The Trafalgar? Didn't anyone tell you it's only for tranvestites from Birmingham these days?
  • Options
    Off it, your always onit aint ya you nutter!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Its where normally go for work pizzups (or the pilot) but i wanted a change, nearly made it the ploom by maze hill, but decided against as its got a palarse banner thing in it! Few beers later i would terrorise that!
  • Options
    i always find it very gothic in there.reminds me of the harp club from a few years ago.
  • Options
    The Harp Club = The Venue in the 80s?
  • Options
    04_MCS: Am battered still from last night mate. Feel sick. Am off to the pub now to sort meself out.
  • Options
    Peakey, what reminds you of harp, cutty, traf or pilot?

Offit, Nice one man, get yourself into a 10 pint sesh, you'll be fine. Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]The Harp Club = The Venue in the 80s?

that's the one.
  • Options
    Yeah peakey but what were you comparing the harp club too? You said
    [cite]Posted By: PeakeysRocket[/cite]i always find it very gothic in there.reminds me of the harp club from a few years ago.

See what i mean?
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]Im only winding you up..............

what you say that for.

poor lad, we could of completely re-arranged his first ever attempt at organising something.

i'm evil :-)

Oi shut it you. I was feeling guilty........
  • Options
    I used to work at the Cutty Sark and I'm as gay as they come....

Traf is 'ok', Plume is a great pub (depsite the Palarse connection)....for a change of scene in greenwich (and to get away from Frank), try the Vanbrugh on Vanbrugh Hill or the Union on Royal Hill (or thereabouts)
  • Options
    im out for a few bevvies tonight around holborn...
    then see where i end up..

playing tomorrow so really need to have a clear head for my hat-trick im gonna score..
    oh well!!