Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stoke 2 goals down again

OK its my turn to put my head on the chopping block - but Stoke are now 2 down at QPR

Comments

• Options
    And no game in midweek either having brought the game against Scunthorpe forward to 15th February
  • Options
    now 2-0 down and a man short after a horrendous decision (apparently)

as Reams says, all the chasers will have a game in hand on them now - wba with two
  • Options
    Was never a red card - wasn't even a foul. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come with referees in the future
  • Options
    I think after the Eduardo incident we can expect some of this from referees.

Makelele's challenge was a straight red yesterday and went unnoticed.

Some bad refereeing about.

But Im afraid players,managers,officials and have all played their part in the deterioration in how matches are overseen. Players diving,managers not seeing things, arrogant officials and the Prem committee judging Alliadiere and Sankofa cases as frivolous all means its a pile of shite.
  • Options
    Andy D'Urso!! LOL. Didn't he used to be quite good?
  • Options
    Good post Peanut....Makelele's challenge looked terrible. Not sure about the Lampard decision though, if one went then so should the other. Boa Morte has always been a bit cynical and sly with his digs. Ive watched a few of the highlights this weekend and there is far too much diving going on...fortunatley the divers seem to have not gotten away with it this weekend as a few ended up in the book.
  • Options
    D'Urso has always been a tit. Gillingham fans hate him for some reason, the challenge was a good one by Griffin of the fat arse he caught the bloke on the follow through but never a foul let alone a red.

QPR look pretty good and Rowlands impresses me more each time I see him.
  • Options
    3-0 now
  • Options
    could do with a couple more, how close things are shaping up at the top it might be the odd bit of GD that is the difference between play-off position
  • Options
    Another red card would be good as well, as I don't think Stoke have a very big squad compared to other teams.

Although Griffin may have a decent case for an appeal.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shocked how poor there away support is,they should be buzzing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]shocked how poor there away support is,they should be buzzing.

Probably would have brought more if they weren't playing at 1.15 on a Sunday.
  • Options
    true,but thought they would have had more at the valley.hopefully there going into freefall
  • Options
    Stoke have Burnley at home next week, then Norwich and Watford away.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Stoke have Burnley at home next week, then Norwich and Watford away.

and all three of those games will be without their captain unless they successfully appeal
  • Options
    And Pulis has just got the traditional kiss of death - manager of the month for February.
  • Options
    Full time - that leaves Stoke in second with 62 points and a GD of +11.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Peakie_Rocket[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Stoke have Burnley at home next week, then Norwich and Watford away.

and all three of those games will be without their captain unless they successfully appeal

That red card _has_ to be turned over, surely.
  • Options
    Any appeal should be considered frivolous and the 3 match ban extended to 4.

Its only justice!!!