Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket - Spanish apartment prize draw

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Was the winner ever announced? Did I miss it?

Comments

• Options
    Henry won it apparently.

Hmmm....
  • Options
    was wondering the same thing but don't think it has beed drawn yet? probably going to use it to promote half season tickets at xmas then do the draw! whats the betting its a non Charlton fan or a newbie one season wonder who wins it!
  • Options
    Do you actually have to enter this, or do you just have to be an ST holder? Anyone shed any light on this??
  • Options
    had to answer a couple of Charlton related questions when I applied for my season ticket but some people i know didn't get asked any so really not sure!
  • Options
    I didnt get asked, although the club did make a pigs ear of sendin em out ( i no some got damaged). I still aint got me car sticker!
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]had to answer a couple of Charlton related questions

what's the name of the pub on the river ?

what pub used to be opposite the antigallican ?

what is the name of the walkway that leads from the lower road to the ground ?

that sort of thing...
  • Options
    Blimey, i would struggle with them questions!

What are the answers bart?
  • Options
    i was asked

1. When will afka bartram finally stop smoking?

2. when will a midfielder score for Charlton?

I had to pass on both i'm affraid!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Al the Addick[/cite]i was asked

1. When will afka bartram finally stop smoking?

2. when will a midfielder score for Charlton?

I had to pass on both i'm affraid!

Lol
  • Options
    this smoking situation is getting far too well known !

Instead of 'Save Chip' around the grounds, i wouldn't be suprised to see 'give up Smudge' cropping up around the grounds !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    now theres a idea ;o)
  • Options
    Don't listen to em fella if ya wanna smoke you smoke.

I'm giving up when they boot it out of pubs next year & not before!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]this smoking situation is getting far too well known !

Instead of 'Save Chip' around the grounds, i wouldn't be suprised to see 'give up Smudge' cropping up around the grounds !

They do.

"Thank you for not smoking at the Valley" is aimed at you ;) - shame the dodgy pixels blocks out your name :)