Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would you be happy with a point tomorrow ?

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
well ? would ya ???

:-)

Comments

• Na... Three points! PMA Smudge, PMA!!
  • got to be happy with a point away from home really to anyone......although in all honesty I cannot see us getting anything tomorrow, hope I am wrong !
  • Of course, don't think we are at the we must win every game stage yet, are we ?

Besides this was the venue for our most appalling showing of last season. I'd take a bore draw thanks.
  • no. Want three points to make it all worthwhile going.
  • i'll have a draw pls thank you.
  • A point for me
  • yep,a point would be good.
  • 1 point is alright but i wouldnt settle for that

I'm not greedy though, I'd settle for at least 2 points tomorrow
  • Any points gonna be a bonus, whether it be 1 or 3, so long as we get some!
  • Any away point is a good one!

Or is that a Curbs mentality?
  • Sponsored links:

• I'd take a point but as long as we play well - score draw. We lost there last season and these are the sort of matches we need to get something out of.

And it's about time our luck changed in the North West...when was our last away victory, or even point in the NW? Am I right in thinking we lost every away game in the NW last season? Or maybe picked up one point?
  • Only 3 points will make me happy!be a hard game though.
  • I reckon it was when we done everton 0-1 whan we didnt play scottie (Jan 2004 perhaps) cos he was goin chelsk. I no this as i was in Banff canada, on a coach when i found out the score, coming back from a pizzup in the resort, there was a load of everton who wouldnt believe the score! Same day me and my mate (millwall fan) terrorised a poor ol palarse fan, mis hog mug he was.
  • Great if we get 3 points - but the important thing is to keep the unbeaten run going.

So I'd settle for 0-0 away from home rather than a rip roaring 3-4 defeat.
  • yes i would but will delighted with three!
  • I'd be happy with a point away from home, but I hope Dowie's tactics are to go for the 3.... we sure could do with them
  • Id take a point now but we are going to win tomorrow, I'll be wearing my lucky unbeaten jeans.
  • unbeaten and unwashed?
  • Yep, no way I can wash them now.
  • poo eeee!

ill give you a wide birth tomorrow then :-)
    feel sorry for your newphew.
  • Sponsored links:

• unless the pub smoke gets to them, you don't wash jeans regularly surely ?

I'm interested with what side he puts out. Think he has a couple of big decisions to make.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]unless the pub smoke gets to them, you don't wash jeans regularly surely ?

I'm interested with what side he puts out. Think he has a couple of big decisions to make.

----Carson----
    Young-Elk-Diawara-HH
    --Faye--Holland--
    Ambrose-Reid-Thomas
    ----D. Bent----

Assuming Romm is unfit.
  • Yeah, B Forest, I think he'll play that team tomorrow., if he plays 4-5-1.

If he goes 4-4-2, he'll put in JFH, keep Ambrose with Reid in the middle - and drop Holland, because Dowie likes 2 wingers.

By comparison, If Curbs was still here, he'd have played 4-4-2 by dropping Ambrose and playing Holland wider on the right, with JT as the only winger.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]unless the pub smoke gets to them, you don't wash jeans regularly surely ?

You should only wash Jeans when they can stand up on their own! FACT
  • Ill take a point ..........please bob......

A clean sheet would be good an all...........

and a win with Andy Reid finally hitting the net would be fu"££$%% terrific........

Overall though a point and Ill be happy.......
  • I'm with you Mascott88

A (away) point from a team who have won their last three games is a very good point.
  • wigan 2 - 3 CAFC with a last minute penaly having come back from 2-0 with 25 minutes to play; that should be what those travelling deserve, me at home listening to the radio only deserve a 0-0 draw.
  • It will be 3-1 Charlton win