Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Carter v Medders

edited February 2008 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
It's on sunshine, I've had one turgid snap of your pan too many. The quips about missing Watford is now grating everyone.

I can't accept all this HARRASMENT (c'mon Henry it's e assault) from someone who missed at least one home game this season to watch a game of RUGBY!

People were inquiring as to your whereabouts at Southampton, Welling and Blackpool I couldn't tell them 'oh he's just nipped to the bog' because you weren't there!!!

Come on board members, pick a corner. Is Medders the egg chasing scrote we all suspect him to be or is he king?

Is Carter the socially depraved heathen a few have hinted at or is he the dance off winning, punchbag destroying, local lass charming legend?

You decide.

Comments

• Options
    Carter - the 'legend' number 1 DJ in Kent... who played the same track TWICE within a 1 hour set....
  • Options
    fight fight fight
  • Options
    And proof that Carter is, infact, a Spurs fan

IMAGE_027.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Carter - the 'legend' number 1 DJ in Kent... who played the same track TWICE within a 1 hour set....

Silence wretch, let the people speak.

And following Gumbo's reference it's now number one in the South
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Carter - the 'legend' number 1 DJ in Kent... who played the same track TWICE within a 1 hour set....

fcukin hell carts I will survive twice in an hour that's bad m8
  • Options
    As Harry Hill on TV Burp would say, "but who's better, Carter or Medders? Only one way to decide this. FIIIIIGHHHHT!"
  • Options
    Or as Friend or Defoe would say 'THUMB WARS'!!

How about it Medders? A KY Jelly wrestling match?
  • Options
    I believe based on saturday's evidence, carter holds his alcohol better than medders.
  • Options
    ooh dear
  • Options
    Judging by those ears, someone was seriously talking about you medders.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good to see my old mate Suzi is on my side!
    Christ Sooze, those photos were from when, 2002?!?!
  • Options
    it took me to go back that far to find a pic of you, its been so long, all that rugby takes up a lot of your time....
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited February 2008
    It's whats on the inside that counts. Unfortunately I have pictures to show the inside of both of them.
  • Options
    If you want old photos Sooz, and to play silly beggars, then here you go ;-)

suznpizza.jpg
  • Options
    Oi, leave the sausage out of it!
  • Options
    Nice shirt Medders.

When did you lose your neck?
  • Options
    how old is that picture of suzi?
    think she looks lovely.
  • Options
    So, Medders is up to his old tricks again, can't beat Dicko in a fight so starts picking on a girl.

Nice one!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]how old is that picture of suzi?
    think she looks lovely.

I'm guessing about 7 years ago?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]So, Medders is up to his old tricks again, can't beat Dicko in a fight so starts picking on a girl.

Nice one!

Oi, no one asked Suzi to get involved!

And let's not forget I have a photo of you Dave, that I'm sure you'd rather I kept private... so pipe down eh lad?! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Actually, Dicko asked everyone to get involved, that includes suzi ;-)
  • Options
    yeah stu after that photo of you at the weekend best you don't get involved ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]how old is that picture of suzi?
    think she looks lovely.

I was about 21 I think and that pizza was lush!!
  • Options
    Don't worry about it Stu, you should be truly proud of taking one for the team. That's what it's all about mate
  • Options
    Steve, the pic Medders has is only slightly emabarassing, nothing compared to the one from blackpool!

Not that I care, atleast I wasnt hiding under a thumb like Medders all weekend ;-)

Conclusion, Carter wins as Medders is nothing but an egg chasing e-warrior who likes to pick on girls.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Steve, the pic Medders has is only slightly emabarassing, nothing compared to the one from blackpool!

Yeah true I spose... I agree the lump from Blackpool is worse...
  • Options
    I could tell a story..... *whistles innocently* .....it involves chatham and alleys....
  • Options
    Come on Suzi I am in the mood for a good story ................
  • Options
    Ohh!!! Fight Fight Fight!!

But considering that your both good mates - I'm sitting on the fence for this one!

:-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]I could tell a story..... *whistles innocently* .....it involves chatham and alleys....

You could, but I'd put my house on Dicko having done that and worse....

;-)