Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

LATEST POLL: Blackpool v Charlton

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
Fun in the sun or a Pain in the rain ?
Seaside Success or Promotion Chances take a Big Dipper ?

How do you see it going guys ?

Comments

• Options
    This is another Huge Must win, as probably most games will now be between now & the end of the season. Fail to win here & that's goodbye Automatic promotion.
  • Options
    Fun in the sun, a comfortable 2-0 win for me.

COME ON YOU REDS !!!
  • Options
    1-3, easy win for the addicts! Andy Gray with two and ZZ with the other.
  • Options
    I don't usually vote in these polls but I have a feeling that we might win on Saturday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]I don't usually vote in these polls but I have a feeling that we might win on Saturday.

Good - you thought that re Palace too.
  • Options
    2-0 to us Halford to score one of them
  • Options
    Away win, Gray breaks his duck, and scores a goal.
  • Options
    Have gone for a win - and if when we do it'll be the first away win i've witnessed!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red Riding Hoodie[/cite]Have gone for a win - and[strike]if[/strike]when we do it'll be the first away win i've witnessed!
    I havent seen us win away since Palace and been to 4 away games in between that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Red Riding Hoodie[/cite]Have gone for a win - and[strike]if[/strike]when we do it'll be the first away win i've witnessed!
    I havent seen us win away since Palace and been to 4 away games in between that.

I'll blame you then if it all goes tits up ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We'll batter them 1-0
  • Options
    Sadly no chocolate bars on offer here for getting it right :-(
  • Options
    only one person has gone for a home win - nice to know that Golfie has entered into the spirit of things and voted!
  • Options
    even i think we'll win this in a 3-2 thriller for the huge travelling away support but as WSS says if we fail to win the automatics will be out of reach and it's a play off spot at best imo
  • Options
    I actually think it will be a lot tougher than i originally forecast. Perculiar ground, sea wind lashing in, i think they will be a lot more familiar with the surroundings than us, and it will take us a while to get a foothold in the game.

They're team is likely to have around 4 changes to the one at the valley, and all are believed to have improved the side.
  • Options
    Actually it was me that voted home win. I hope Im wrong but I've been watching charlton long enough to know that if there was an away game we should win we'll probably go and lose it. Plus I dont think the conditions will suit us.
  • Options
    were recent poll good indicators of the match results?
  • Options
    broadly.

If you click on the Search button towards the top of the screen, and type in poll, it should list every poll.
  • Options
    i went for a home win too.
  • Options
    Any commentary links guys?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My my, don't we all look silly now!