Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So come on Guy's which of you is worried about next Friday ?

edited February 2008 in Not Sports Related
Well it's a Leap year & that extra day for some reason has become the date whereby women actually take the plunge by asking their fella's to marry them.

Must be a few Chaps on here with long term girlfriends a little bit nervous about next Friday I'd imagine. Come on now talk to your friends on Charlton Life share your fears, I am sure we can help you :-)

Well....?

Comments

• Options
    im at a party with her that day,no nay never!
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Well it's a Leap year & that extra day for some reason has become the date whereby women actually take the plunge by asking their fella's to marry them.

Must be a few Chaps on here with long term girlfriends a little bit nervous about next Friday I'd imagine. Come on now talk to your friends on Charlton Life share your fears, I am sure we can help you :-)

Well....?

You know Maria, Ketters - do you think I should leave the country :-)
  • Options
    Going to Berlin for a stag, not a chance.
  • Options
    Les didn't even know there was a rule that allowed that!
  • Options
    I'm not, but I think my brother should be, especially cause it's his birthday as well
  • Options
    And Darren Ambrose's birthday on the 29th Feb.....it's too late for him.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]Les didn't even know there was a rule that allowed that!

He does now! Last seen running North...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]Les didn't even know there was a rule that allowed that!

He does now! Last seen running North...

see I know you're not telling the truth. i haven't seen him run :-)
  • Options
    Trust me, he was definitely running! There was smoke coming off his shoes...

;-)
  • Options
    Bloody hope not. Might go into hiding.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was 6 days off the 29th :(
  • Options
    i am worried, defo, cos my bird actually asked me (sort of) in jest when we had been together about 2 weeks this was 4 years ago!!

Worried of Belvedererererdereddere or however the arzingell you wanna spell it!