Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

latest boycott!!

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
I'm not drinking beer in the ground anymore. 3 and a half quid for 3 quarters of a pint of pure hairspray! I wish if they are guna water the beer down they would do it with something tastier than rats piss.

Comments

• Options
    Says someone who has the weakest and blandest drink in the world as their username!
  • Options
    I try to make it taste better by making a turbo shandy from it with one of those VK things, spices it up a bit.............cant drink that stuff on its own!!
  • Options
    I take it you've never drunk American piss, I mean beer then FloydandHarvey?
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]Says someone who has the weakest and blandest drink in the world as their username!

carlsberg doesn't taste like piss tho. it might taste weaker than some lagers but im not talking about lager strengths im talking about lager tasting like piss!
  • Options
    you were boycotting coats on Saturday
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: vancouveraddick[/cite]I take it you've never drunk American piss, I mean beer then FloydandHarvey?[/quote]

America makes some of the best beer in the world. Try anything from Sam Adams, Brooklyn, Sierra Nevada, Dogfish, Harpoon or Anchor for starters.

My persona recommendation is Sam Adams Utopias, probably the best beer in the world. Mind you, at 27.6% alcohol and £100+ a bottle, you probably won't want to drink a lot of it!
  • Options
    The John Smith is drinkable.

larger is piss